Thursday, May 10, 2012

10 on 10 Month 2






To join in and link up visit Rebekah here

                                  
                                       The sunflower seeds Kathleen planted are finally growing!

                                 
                                                    Brewing my green tea in the morning :-)

                                   
                                                               All ready for school!

                                         
                                             Jerry's luggage for the camping trip with Hayley!

                                        
                                                   All ready to go camping!!! Have fun!

                                          
                                            Garden snail my mom gave me for mother's day

                                               
                                                      My clematis are now in full bloom!

                                    
                                      Card Kathleen made me since I wasn't feeling well today :-)


                                               Invitation Hayley received in the mail today

                                   
                                                          Snack Kathleen made me :-)

   Had to share a bonus picture, when I went to the bathroom this is what I found...... LOL jumping rope on the potty? Now I've seen it all! LOL



                          Amazing 2 posts in one day! Thanks for stopping by! Have a great night!
                                                                          Blessings,
                                                                             Jill
                                                       

23 comments:

Mark said...

"Soon Better Get" Love it!
m.

Eileen said...

Seeing the jump rope in the bathroom made me laugh. Knowing our little redhead.... you can't put anything past her. lol
Love the picture of Hayley and Jerry ready for their adventure.
Hope you feel better. I think that card Kathleen made for you is very good medicine.
love mom

busana muslim pesta said...

Great post,I really like your article

Nicolle said...

I love the Soon Better Get card. That is a keeper! :) I do hope you feel better.

Love the jump rope in the bathroom. I found a plastic fork on Boyd's toy dresser just now.

Hayley and Jerry look great in their shirts. I hope they have fun camping!

Denise @ Keep Calm and Carry On said...

Beautiful photos, especially the clematis!

KERRY said...

Hey Jill!
Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well :( What precious little girls you have that leave you sweet notes and well wishes.
I hope your daughter and your husband enjoy camping together, what a great way to bond :)
Beautiful flowers, and yummy treat, straight from the heart!
Have a great day xo

Angee @ Sunshine in my life said...

My oldest wore the same zebra shirt this morning. She has the matching skirt. Your get well card is too sweet.

Kris said...

LOve it! Especially the get well card!!!
: ) Kris

Kerri said...

Great pictures Jill! Such a cute card Kathleen made you. And how fun that Hayely and her dad are wearing matching camping shirts! I hope they have a great time on their trip. Is that a fishing pillow case? Do you remember where you got it?! I'd love to suprise my guys with them next month when they go camping!

Beloved's Bride said...

Wonderful snap shots!

Camille said...

Sweet post Jill! Love the little snack your Kathleen made you...precious! Sorry you are not feeling well...get better soon. :)

Blessings,
Camille

Simone said...

You have such sweethearts for daughters. Loved the snack...yum!

Karina said...

What a sweet peek into your day. Love that adorable zebra outfit. The message in a bottle invite is fantastic....I've heard you can mail just about anything - now I know it's true. What a fun thing to receive in the mail. If your beautiful garden snail goes missing.....don't look to close in my yard (cause I love it). Feel better soon.

Amanda said...

Your clemantis are beautiful! Great photos!

Heather said...

Great pictures...the life of a wonderful Mom ~Happy Mothers Day enjoy your weekend Love Heather

McVal said...

I hope you feel better soon!
Meri got an invitation in a bottle once too! WAY TOO creative!!!
And wow. Hayley is getting so tall!

Tara said...

love the jump rope! Happy Mother's day to you Jill. You inspire me!

Jenny said...

He hee! Love the jumprope in the potty. Boy your Hayley is getting so tall! What a cutie. And Kathleen never disappoints on the fashion choices, she is going to be on Project Runway someday I think. Hope you are feeling better.

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Jill, Oh I love the jump rope in the bathroom!! Too cute and the card Soon Better Get just steals your heart I'm sure.

Hope your daughter and hubby have a great time camping.
Love the snail from your mom.
Blessings, Celestina Marie

Megan said...

Hooray for seeds that grow! Love this month's set Jill!

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Mother's Day! Blessings, Jackie

thecoffeehouse said...

ahhh! those zebra pants are too cute!!

The Momma said...

Love all of the pics! Happy (belated) Mother's Day!!!

LOL about the jump rope in the potty. I laughed out loud for sure at that one :)