Friday, June 25, 2010

Beginnings June 25,2010

Hello!


I have finally decided to start my blogging days. I guess for about a year I have been pondering on whether or not to start, and I feel now is a good time in my life.


This is a place for me to share my thoughts, opinions, ideas, recipes and anything else that I choose and to meet new people in which to share this journey with me. Bear with me as I learn the ropes of posting and the ins and outs of the blogging "world".


I am a stay at home Mom of two beautiful girls, ages 9 years and 4 years old. I have a loving husband, who is a wonderful provider for me and my family and we recently celebrated our 16 year wedding anniversary. As I post I will devote more time for stories and details about my life, for what a journey it has already been! We have three dogs, a cat and some fish added into the mix of our family. All rescued animals....they are a big part of our lives and our home.


Looking forward to many more posts, but being my first one I will end for now, tomorrow is another day, and I usually have lots to say! ;-)


Jill

1 comment:

Katy~The Country Blossom said...

Hello Jill! :)

Thank you for commenting on my blog! :) Welcome to the world of blogging! :) It can be such a wonderful blessing! I pray it is for you!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)