Sunday, June 27, 2010

Some fun reads for children


My girls and I are very active readers. We are participating in the summer reading program at our local library. Just thought I'd share a few of our favorite books. :-)


The first is Knuffle Bunny Too by Mo Williams, a delight to read, and great illustrations!







We also read Chester's Masterpiece several times by Melanie Watt. A delightfully funny read, that the kids (o.k. me too) really enjoyed. There is actually a few different books to read relating to Chester.

Bunny Money (Max and Ruby) Rosemary Wells

We of course are reading through the classics and right now I am reading Little House on the Prairie series to Hayley. Even though she can read it herself I enjoy curling up and reading it with her. :-)


Hayley is also enjoying the Bella Sara series. These are just a few of many!

Take some time to curl up with your kids and a great book today! What are some of your favorites?

No comments: