Sunday, June 27, 2010

Story of Us Part 2

This post I may be jumping ahead of our story... but want to introduce each of my children to my blog, then I may backtrack some stories from there.

This beautiful little girl is our miracle Hayley. We tried for 7 years and we were told we would not be able to have children. Many prayers later our wish was finally granted. I was in such shock I bought about 12 pregnancy tests to confirm, plus went to the Dr.'s. The official confirmation filled us with such joy. We were finally going to be parents. Our Hayley was born on May 29th, 2001 after 27 hours of labor! But so worth it! She was born in NC but we don't live there anymore. We traveled around alot with my husband's job. Hayley is an amazing 9 year old girl. She has been designing her own jewelry for over a year and has been offered to feature it in a local shop. I am so very proud of her. I could write pages about her, but all that will come with time. :-)



 
Our next little miracle is Kathleen, who is 4 years old. She is definitely Mommy's little firecracker! LOL She was born November 25, 2005 after an 8 hour labor, but a more difficult one. After her we decided our family was complete. She brings us joy and laughter each and every day. For example, a few months ago she came to me and said "Mommy, Harry doesn't like me" I said why would you say that?! She said "Well he doesn't want to marry me!" LOL Oh boy I do think we have our hands full. :-)




We also have an 11 year old lab named Sally, a 5 year old Jack Russell mix named Patches, and a 5 year old Yorkie named Skippy. A cat named Princess, and lots of fish. There is never a dull moment in this house. :-)

1 comment:

Kat said...

Very cute story Jill. Thanks for sharing I read both part 1 and 2. Kathleen looks like a little firecracker. So glad God blessed you with two cuties. I had my first baby at 18 and at 40 I had an empty nest!