Saturday, July 24, 2010

Good Deed

Tonight my husband had to go pick up a gift for his brother. he called me frantic saying he had left his wallet at the gas station when he filled up his truck. He wanted me to go back over and see if I could find it, if it was still there.
 So as I am getting the girls ready, my doorbell rings...there's a lady from WaWa standing there, and she takes me out in the driveway to meet a man who has FOUND and RETURNED Jerry's wallet. I was still on the phone with him and kept thanking them over and over for bringing it out to us. What an amazing thing! How many people actually do the right thing anymore? Yes everything was still in it.
 Wherever you may be tonight Sir, I hope you receive many many blessings in your life.Thank you!!

Always remember to pay it forward. Do the right thing, cause it will come back full circle. :-)

Meant to add this to my earlier post. Well it's 1:25 AM and I must get some sleep, busy day ahead.

3 comments:

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

wow Jill...that's so awesome!!! I love stories like that!!! I lost my debit card once...and I realized it while I was still in the store. Right as I was going up to customer service, a gentleman was turning it in :) :) He was a sweetheart!!! I have a bit of a headache tonight. So I'm going to turn in "earlier" than usual. That's so cool!!! I'll sleep with a smile knowing this story :) :) Thank you!!! Love and hugs, Heather :)

Kat & Steve White - The other White House said...

H Jill, that's awesome so glad your husband got his wallet back. Hope you're enjoying your trip? big hugs

Karen Long said...

Jill that is so awesome..you were surely blessed, and i wish the world was filled with more people like that..But so glad God put that man in the same path as your husband.. God Bless..