Sunday, August 15, 2010

Getting to know you....

I found this Getting to know you feature over at a great blog called Mannlands5 or http://www.mannlands5.com/.
Simply copy these following questions, answer them and link back to their page so others can find out more about you. So I thought it would be fun to give it a try. This is my first one.

1. What kind of athlete has the hottest body? For me, it would just be the one that takes good care of themselves to stay healthy and not over do it.

2. Are you a planner or a procrastinator? PLANNER! I am seriously type A LOL

3. Diet or regular soda? Regular, but really trying not to drink it often. I NEVER let my kids drink it.

4. What's your one "must have" for Fall? This is hard, Fall is my favorite time of year... have to have something pumpkin scented and baking supplies ready to go!

5. What's your favorite fast food restaurant? None! I try to avoid them as much as possible.

6. What do you think is the sexiest profession for a guy? Construction :-)

7. Did you wear braces? Yes. But my bottom teeth still shifted some :-(

8. Would you rather have a guy who's super sexy or kind? Definitely kind, looks fade it's what's inside and how they treat you and make you feel that really matters!

Have fun playing along and let me know if you link up!

Blessings,
Jill

10 comments:

Mrs. G said...

Visiting from mannlands blog hop! I like all of your answers!! I wish I were as good as you about staying away from fast food... but I have it about twice a week! :(

Catherine Anne said...

love reading more about you! What's your favorite fast food restaurant? None! I try to avoid them as much as possible, Us too
Oh and you did make me lol a few times! Blessings Catherine

Karen said...

Cute post Jill.. I will have to come back and copy those questions down..
Just took a 5 minutes break from prepping for this week,, and just wanted to stop by and say HI.
Have a blessed week

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

this was interesting. I definitely learned something new...Yeah, I think being kind is more important than being super sexy. I've known guys who were "super sexy" but had nothing upstairs in those brains...but someone who is kind...well, that just makes the person beautiful to me!!! Oh, I try to avoid fast food...but once in awhile the siren call of a McDonald's chicken nugget calls my name :) :) Have a great week, Jill. Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

Darci said...

Just stopping by because you checked out my blog, so I am checking out yours :)

Jenn said...

Our answers are very similar!!! :) Following you back!! :)

Jenilee said...

I wore braces too and my teeth were fine up until the past 2 years or so and now they are shifting some. not fun! :)

Kelly's Lucky You said...

Hi Jill!
I found you from Follow Me Chickadee. I'm a new follower, I hope you'll follow me back.
Kelly
http://KellysLuckyYou.com

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Hi Jill...Thansk for commenting on my blog...so I'll leave a response here, too :) :) You're a sweetheart!!! Oh, yes, I've seen Food Inc...and it was really good, grossed me out a little...and now I really dislike corns syrup. It's in everything. I have not seen "Supersize Me" yet..but I did watch Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution when it was on tv. That was a wonderful show and yes, I do know what goes into a chicken nugget...I haven't had them in about a couple weeks, I think.. I've eliminated a lot of junk from my diet and just doing some basic things I realize how much better my food tastes. One time I had a processed food item...and it tasted metallic in my mouth...but that's all I'll say about that!!! I'm definitely on my way to making everything at home. It takes longer, but it's so worth it...My dad and I always have good conversations too!! Have a great week. Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

A Hopeful Heart said...

How fun to learn a bit more about you. I'm impressed that you try to avoid fast food restaurants. Wish I could say the same. But Sonic is my weakness. They have Happy Hour every day from 2 to 4, with half price drinks, so if I'm out and about, I usually get an iced tea or a strawberry limeade, which wouldn't be so bad, except I often get a tator tot or onion ring to accompany it.

I am not a soda drinker AT ALL. I actually detest it. But ice tea is a total 'nother story.

Hope you're having a lovely day,
Patti