Sunday, August 22, 2010

I'm still here! :-)

Wow, I can't believe I haven't posted in 2 days! LOL We have had such a busy, non stop weekend! I am hoping to get pictures loaded and posts started tomorrow. I will also be catching up with everyone hopefully tomorrow too! We had an absolutely amazing time at American Girl! Lots to share!!
 
I want to say welcome to my new followers, I will be visiting soon and responding back. It has been a whirlwind here. I am off for some tests at the Dr's early in the morning tomorrow so I'm going to try get some rest.

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and looking forward to catching up!

Blessings,
Jill

5 comments:

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Hi Jill...I'm so glad that you had a great time!!! I'll be praying for the visit at the Dr's office :) :) Love and hugs, Heather :)

Bec said...

wishing you love and well wishes for your Dr visit Jillxx

Donna said...

Hi Jill, I hope it's nothing serious. I'm glad you are back and am looking forward to your photos. :o)

BTW, you are featured on my post today, along with some other bloggy friends.

Thanks so much for all your comments while I've been on the road. xo Donna

colonialhomestead said...

So great to hear your home once again & had a nice time. Praying for tests to come back ok. Get some rest & take care. Blessings.

Michelle @ Flying Giggles said...

Welcome home! I hope you have lots of pictures to share of the American Girl!