Friday, August 27, 2010

Kathleen's Fun day with Daddy!

While Hayley and I were enjoying a fantastic day in New York, Daddy was sure to make the day just as exciting for Kathleen. So he took her for some fun at the fair.       

          Apparently this cow had some issues because all she wanted to do was lick the wall! LOL
                                         This lady was teaching Kathleen about the cows
.                                  Aren't they so cute? I love goats, I've always wanted one!
                                                                          Piggies too!
                                               Notice this one likes licking the hose, LOL
                                                        Well hello there! Isn't she so cute?
                                           This is a scarecrow she put together and dressed :-)
                                        Yeah! Found some ice cream without egg in it to enjoy!
                                                                 Had rides to enjoy too!
                                                               Games......
                                                                    Entertainment!
   Good times, great day! I'd say Daddy did a wonderful job! Creating many memories together. :-)

                                                    Have a great weekend! Many Blessings!
                                                                              Jill

21 comments:

Karen said...

Looks like fun was had by all..
your hubby is good at taking pictures too.. that is a gift in itself..
I asked my hubby to take a picture of my youngest son and I a while back.. and bless his heart ,,even though he tried.. he cut our heads off..lol

Melissa + Tiffany @ Home Grown Families said...

Looks like so much fun!
Thanks for linking up with Home Grown Families Friday Blog Hop.
We're following you now! Come follow us back :)
Tiffany

Jill said...

What a fun day! treasured memories with Dad!
and Happy! Happy! (belated) birthday!!!
Many Blessings!
Jill

Vic said...

awwwwww....we love animals...she is sooooo cute:)

~Krystle~ said...

Kathleen is so adorable and looks like she had a blast too. Our fair is coming soon and we might take Punkin because they have a petting zoo. I love all the pictures of the animals. Good job Daddy! Special memories all around made for a great weekend in my book. Have a great weekend!

~Brenda said...

Following you back now. I love these pictures and that Dad and Daughter got to spend time together. Your daughter is just adorable!! Love that hair. :)

Thanks for following. Love to follow other stay at home moms!

Krystal said...

Following from Boost My Blog Friday.

http://glamourgirlreviews.blogspot.com

Terra said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and following me. You have a new follower now too. Those cows are so cute!!

Kristy K said...

Hi! I'm following from Boost My Blog. Your little girl is beautiful... she has the same hair color as mine. Looks like you had a wonderful day!

Sheila said...

Kathleen is so cute!! I would have loved spending the day there too!! It appears cows like to lick things. What a happy little girl. Have a blessed weekend. Take care.

Bec said...

Its nice to do things seperately sometimes isnt it? gives a chance to really focus! Looks like they had fun, I always wanted a goat too :)

(oh and just in case you really did want to know, I dont actually have kangaroos in my backyard, we are in suburbia, but we do have 2 sheep down the road that just had two babies the other night and we do see hundreds of wallabies at my parents land only 5mins away!)

Olives and Pickles said...

Such a great day!!

A Hopeful Heart said...

Looks like a very fun day for daddy and daughter.

By the way, the up close and personal photo of Kathleen is stunningly beautiful (near the beginning of the post, where she's kind of looking up at the camera.) Her eyes are a gorgeous shade of blue, and with her lovely red hair, she looks positively beautiful.

Have a lovely weekend.

Hugs,
Patti

Brenda said...

Your little girl is beautiful. Thank you so much for dropping by my blog. I love your blog and I am now following you back, have an awesome weekend!
kittycrochettwo.blogspot.com

colonialhomestead said...

The first photo of Kathleen is so sweet. She may just need a milk mustache for milk dose a body good magazine add. Great photo taking must run in your famliy. I have a photo of Sam in a baby stroller at a fair when he was a baby but did not know until I got it developed the cow was licking his little leg. I love all the animals too. What a wonderful day for her too! Blessings to you & yours!

Donna @ The House on the Corner said...

Sweet girl!! What precious memories for you both!

Thanks so much for stopping by The House on the Corner ~ I'm following back!

Mama Hen said...

What a fun day! I love these pictures! Thank you for your comment about the weight loss! I appreciate the support! Have a great night!

Mama Hen

Lesley said...

What a great day!! The pic of the cow licking the wall...PRICELESS! Maybe the poor beast though it was a giant salt-lick? IDK, but it was hysterical!

Following you back! Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. :)

The Paper Princess said...

Your daughter is beautiful!

Thanks for joining me at Create With Joy! I am following you back and hope you'll be a regular visitor so I can get to know you better!

Hugs
Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

Mama Karen said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog now following back. I love all the pics.

SonyaAnn said...

What cute pictures! Looks like it was a wonderful day.
Hope you are having a great weekend!