Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Simple Woman's daybook # 3

Simple Woman's daybook

For Today:

Outside my window.... It is rainy and cloudy. My dogs are chasing each other around the yard and playing.

I am thinking.... I need to finish up organizing several things.

I am thankful for.... My girl's health and to have a lovely park nearby for them to enjoy today.

From the learning rooms.... Alphabet and reading activities I'm preparing for Kathleen for part of her fall curriculum. Also need to get my orientation class finished for college online.

From the kitchen.... Baked chicken breast in a butter and cheese sauce, the monster zucchini from our garden (lol), homemade fries. Also tomatoes to prepare into salsa from our garden

I am wearing..... black workout pants, purple t-shirt and tennis shoes.

I am creating....scrapbook pages, new organizational system for school.

I am going..... We went to the park with my neighbors today, had a picnic lunch and the kids played together over 4 hours.

I am reading.... Shopaholic gets married, online orientation course, several books with the girls.

I am hoping.... everything comes back o.k. with my test results.

I am hearing..... my washing machine running, and my dog barking.

Around the house.... looking good we spent a lot of time yesterday cleaning.

One of my favorite things..... Fresh vegetables from our garden, yum!

A few plans the rest of the week....Playdate tomorrow (The Mommies get to scrapbook, or at least we're going to try!) fitting Kathleen for ballet shoes, library, visiting Hayley's school to see her new classroom, hoping my husband takes me to dinner Thursday for my birthday. :-) Hoping for a trip to Cape May over the weekend.....

One of my favorite pictures from the week..... Me and my girls....


Be sure to check out the simple woman's daybook at http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/ and add your link if you participate. :-)

After dinner is over and cleaned up I will be posting the second half of the American Girl Trip!

Blessings,
Jill

6 comments:

~Krystle~ said...

I love the American girl post! Y'all look like you had a blast! Haley looks so cute and like she's loving it! I'm so happy you had a great time and I can't wait for the next post.

I am taking 5 classes 4 of which are online and one night class on Wednesdays. So far so good I'm getting the hang of it and once I got organized it wasn't as scary lol. Congrats on starting school again, being nervous is okay but you can do it, if I can, I know you can can! Have a great day!

Catherine Anne said...

I love the American Girl post, so would my girls.
So much going on in the mind of a momma. Love the layout of your thoughts here.
I wanted you to know my blog is going to private. If you would like to continue following. Please post your email in a comment on my last blog post. This way I can send you an invitation to follow. I have my comments set to be approved, so no one other then I will see your email. Blessings Catherine

Bec said...

writing stuff down here seems to help with organising stuff to dont you think?

Liz said...

Wow you have a lot going on and are so productive, I wish I was! I love the Shopaholic books, they are so funny!!

Sheila said...

Jill,
I love the picture of you and your girls. You all look so happy. I am praying that your test results are good too.
I've been trying to leave comments all week but haven't been able to--I think I fixed it last night though!!
Best wishes to you for your college classes.
Take care.

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

This is a great photo with you and your girls!!! What will be studying in college? Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)