Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook # 4

Simple Woman's daybook

For Today:

Outside my window... It is sunny and hot! I'm hearing the neighbor's lawn man mowing their yard.

I am thinking.... I have a very long to do list today!

I am thankful for.... Air conditioning ( always my family and friends and pets of course first )

From the learning rooms..... For Kathleen printing some worksheets and getting ready to review the alphabet as a starter for Fall. For me reviewing printouts from my orientation class, getting prepared for my classes to start on the 7th.

From the kitchen.... Making chocolate chunk cookies for Jerry's work and yummy chicken pot pie for dinner tonight. Jerry's favorite. :-)

I am wearing.... black comfortable pants with a green tank top

I am creating..... Chore charts for the girls

I am going.... today nowhere, too much to get done!

I am reading..... Victoria magazine, one of my favorites, Communications book for school

I am hoping..... that this year starts getting better for us financially

I am hearing.... the dishwasher running, the air conditioner running, my dog Sally snoring and the girls playing downstairs.

Around the house... Finish up organizing and cleaning. Laundry to put away, preparing for the start of school tomorrow.

One of my favorite things..... New tier I found at the antique store

A few plans the rest of the week..... Preparing for a yard sale

A favorite picture from this week.....


Please visit the Simple Woman's Daybook site. http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
Consider linking up and joining in. It's a great way to document your day.

Blessings,
Jill

3 comments:

Miller Moments said...

Mmm, your cooking sounds yummy! Wish it were hot here...I'm sitting looking at rain. :)

Cindy said...

Love this little glimpse into the day.
My To Do list is mighty long too...must get off this COMPUTER!!!:)
Enjoy the day

A Hopeful Heart said...

Chicken pot pie is a favorite in our house as well!!

I LOVE that photo of Kathleen. To me, it's contest-worthy.

Have a lovely evening.

Love,
Patti