Wednesday, September 1, 2010

First day of school and some fun!

Hayley was in good spirits as she headed off to school this morning. It was nice seeing all the parents and having the kids running around and playing. After today it is usually just me and my neighbor out there in the mornings. :-) The house is quieter and we miss her already.




We couldn't let Hayley have ALL the fun today, so we got kitty strapped into the car with us to run errands and.....

We headed out for some fun at the park!









As you can see it's pretty empty, we were the only ones there! It's just too hot. So we had some fun and came home to do some fun activities.

Blessings,
Jill

8 comments:

Vic said...

awww.....wishing her happy days....you'll need to stop missing for a moment to have some mom time:)

A Hopeful Heart said...

Hayley looks lovely. I hope she has a fabulous school year and that you and Kathleen enjoy your sweet time together.

I LOVE that photo of Kathleen peeking through the hole in the slide. So unique. And she is extremely photogenic.

By the way, you know I do Friendship Friday every Friday, right? It's where I post about another blog so that my blog readers can get a chance to discover another lovely blog and get to know one of my friends. I want to spotlight you this week. Are you okay with that? If I don't hear from you, I will assume it's okay.

Have a lovely day.

Love,
Patti

Annie Jones said...

Glad to see I'm not the only one who takes stuffed animals and dolls along my errands. :)

Kerri said...

Hope the first day of school went well...it's always so exciting! I always love park pictures...your are great! Just wondering what the age difference is with your girls? I'm 10 years older than one sister and 20 yrs older than the other.

~ Noelle said...

that car/jungle gym is too cool!
glad yall had a great day... but watch the heat, it is tooooo hot. great first day photos

Kim said...

Just found your blog. Great pictures! :)

I think we're the last people on earth to still be on summer vacation. We have until next Tuesday and I'm holding on for dear life.

Wendi said...

Happy first day! I hope that it was a great one.

colonialhomestead said...

First day back to school is always a fun day. Happy school year Hayley.