Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Simple Woman's daybook # 5


Be sure to check out her main site at http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/ Join in as well and leave your link.

For Today:

Outside my window......   It is a sunny, beautiful, warm day
I am thinking....... I have my first assignments for school due tomorrow and I need more time to work on it.
I am thankful for....... The opportunity to pursue a degree
From the learning rooms...... Crafts and letter recognition for Kathleen. Also science learning about more animals and their habitats. For me two communication classes and an orientation class.
From the kitchen....... Turkey burgers with mixed vegetables and homemade fries
I am wearing.......  Black t-shirt and brown capris
I am creating......  different collages with my pictures. Learning more about Picasa 3
I am going..... to the park to enjoy the morning with my neighbor and her son.
I am reading.... Several textbooks. Always various book titles with Kathleen
I am hoping...... For a successful school year
I am hearing......  Kathleen singing and Little Bear on t.v.
Around the house..... I have laundry to do, vacuuming, cleaning, school work, refrigerator to clean, as today is trash day.
One of my favorite things..... Chocolate from England :-)
A few plans the rest of the week.... Getting the house in order, collecting more goodies from the garden. Time management schedule, more lesson plans for Kathleen. Spending Sat. with our good friends, and hopefully getting to the Scottish festival this weekend.

Here is one of my favorite pictures from this week:
                                                          Have a wonderful day!

                                                                  Blessings,
                                                                    Jill

2 comments:

Jenny said...

How sweet and lovely, simple, love it. Thanks for sharing.

SonyaAnn said...

Thanks for sharing and I love the pic!! In a few years you will love looking back at your blog and seeing how your kids have changed!