Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook # 6


For Today...

Outside my window.... It is sunny and beautiful with a cool breeze.

I am thinking..... Reading a great book while lounging in a nice big hammock would be great right now. :-)

I am thankful for...... my children's good health and abilities.

From the learning rooms..... Panda bears, alphabet, sight words and crafting! For me 3 papers and 2 discussions due.

From the kitchen..... tonight is takeout, we'll be rushing off to dance right about dinner time.

I am wearing...... black shirt and jeans.

I am creating..... some Christmas gifts

I am going (went)........ to Hayley's school to volunteer, the park and dance class

I am reading...... Textbooks!

I am hoping......  to get back in time for my webinar for my class tonight. Starts at 7 PM.

I am hearing..... Imagination Movers (Kid's program :-0 ) Cats meowing.

Around the house.... Putting away clothes, cleaning fridge and pantry, preparing for a community yard sale this Sat.

One of my favorite things..... internet and the ability to connect with others. :-)

A few plans the rest of the week..... homework, playdates, park, yard sale, birthday party to go to, etc!

Here is one of my favorite pictures to share from last week......



Please be sure to visit Simple Woman's daybook

Have a blessed day!!

Jill

7 comments:

Jenny said...

What a sweet picture. Love the hat your sweet girl is wearing.

Miller Moments said...

Your home sounds like a very pleasant place this week. :) I like your idea of reading in a hammock.

Sheila said...

Wow--I get tired just reading all you have to do!!! Love the picture of your mom and your girls. Have a wonderful evening. Take care.

Just Between Us Girls said...

I love the way you write. Straight from the heart. I love your thoughtful and loving blog.
May all your days be merry.
Pat

Shirley said...

It sounds like you have a busy life. Love the picture.

~Krystle~ said...

Hey Jill, hope you are having a great week I know your pretty busy! Hope your doing well with school too. How do I post the blog award you gave me? Thank you again so much for it and you are so very sweet!

Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week!

A Hopeful Heart said...

That is a wonderful photo of Grandma with her two girls!!

Sounds like a busy week you've got going. Enjoy!!

Love,
Patti