Thursday, October 14, 2010

Blog Award :-)


I received this lovely award from Liz at Chalkboards to Strollers http://www.chalkboardstostrollers.blogspot.com/ . Thank you so much Liz!! :-) Liz has a delightful blog, please take a minute to stop by and say hi to her! :-)

Rules for accepting this award:

1) Thank and link back to the person giving the award

2) Name 7 things about yourself

3) Pass to 13 others

4) Contact and let them know you gave them an award. :-)

I love so many of my followers and their blogs so after accepting several other awards I must again offer this award to all my readers. If you'd like to add it to your blog please do so. You are all awesome! Each one bringing something unique to the blogging world. :-)

7 things about me:

1) I love to take pictures :-)
2) I've always wanted an old convertible mustang, RED!
3) I prefer wood stoves to warm up on cold nights over gas fireplaces.
4) I love gardens of all kinds
5) I enjoy furthering my education
6) I love polar bears and I'm doing all I can to help save them!
7) I enjoy drinking a hot cup of tea each night before bed. :-)

On that note.... that's where I'm headed now! Have a great night! Thanks again Liz!

Blessings,
Jill

10 comments:

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

Jill, thank you for visiting my blog and becoming a new part of my blog. I'm also following you. Your girls are adorable and I love that you also allow them to help in the kitchen and to do crafts too.

Cheeky Momma said...

CONGRATS! I'm a SAHM too and I love it!

I'm your newest follower and would love for you to stop by and follow me as well!

Cheers from Being Frugal & Making It Work!

Rheanna said...

congratulations! I can see its well deserved! your blog is great and I really love the background :)
I'm a new follower from HomeGrownFamilies Blog Hop! So glad to have found you
http://www.cammostylelove.blogspot.com

Bec said...

I love a nice warm cup of tea before bed too :)

Tracey said...

Hi Jill! Congrats on your award! The sloppy joe pizzas look delicious and fun. Your girls are precious! Hope you have a great weekend!
Blessings,
Tracey

Foxglove Spires said...

Congratulations again Jill! I love a hot cup of tea before bed as well. Enjoy yours and have wonderful sweet dreams.
Enjoy your weekend. xxx

Flying Giggles and Lollipops said...

Congrats!

I have always wanted an old mustang as well. When I was younger, I fell in love with a beautiful baby blue convertible mustang that an elder woman was selling. I wanted it so bad! I had my dad look at it and he thought it was a bad choice. Later, I found out that he just didn't want me getting a Ford, my family is all about Chevy.

Life In a Little House said...

Yeah!!! Congrats ...you have a super cute blog and an adorable family I predict more in the future for sure!! ~Love Heather

Camille said...

Congrats on the blog award Jill!

Yum...tea before bed sounds soooo good! I never used to be a tea girl, but now I am in full-force! :)

Have a lovely weekend!
Blessings,
Camille

~ Noelle said...

tea before bed...
might want to get back into doing that again myself :)