Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Breast Cancer

pink ribbonImage via Wikipedia
Breast cancer has affected so many people I know. Some blessed to recover and others not so lucky. Early detection can do so much. Please ladies, get your mammograms and do your monthly checks. Make this a priority, and encourage your Moms, sisters, daughters, and friends to do the same. Wearing pink helps raise awareness and hopefully soon there will be a cure. Don't forget, although less common the males in our lives can be affected too.
Take care of you and yours!

Many blessings,
Jill
Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

A Primitive Homestead said...

Good advice! I am due for one next month. I once had a scare & thank God all turned out ok. Thanks for lifting me up in prayer. Blessings!

Susan said...

Very good advice, Jill. I was called back once after a mammogram and it felt pretty scary. It made me more aware of what some women (and men... my Dad had a lump removed.) go through.
Blessings!

Julie said...

Thank you for the reminder. Thanks for taking the time to watch my towns video. I was just so impressed with it. I'm off to read a bit more, have been busy this week so missed a couple of posts.
Take care Jill and have a blessed day with your girls and hubby.