Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Cool days = Hot cocoa! :-)

It was the perfect cool day to have a treat of hot cocoa after Hayley got home from school. I'm sure it gave Kathleen the extra energy she needed for dance class LOL.

However I forgot how literal 4 year olds take directions, so when I told her to blow on it to cool it down...this happened.....

Of course she had to do the chocolate mustache. :-)


Hayley thoroughly enjoyed hers as well!

Busy night and I'm so ready for bed, but have a few things to do tonight.

Elvis however beat me to it.... He says goodnight :-)


Have a great night!

Blessings,
Jill

9 comments:

Lisa B. said...

Children are so literal, aren't they? lol

I'll ask my son, "why'd you do that?" and his response always starts with "You said.....".

Martha's Favorites said...

She is perfect! What a blessing. Have a great week. Martha

Cindy said...

We broke out the hot chocolate this weekend too!!
Love it!!!
Enjoy the day

A Hopeful Heart said...

Great photos, Jill!!! Your girls are very photogenic!!!

Have a lovely day.

Love,
Patti

Linda said...

Hi Jill,
Beautiful photos of beautiful girls!!
I love hot chocolate and it is now that time of year here in England as much cooler in the evenings.
Blessings

A Primitive Homestead said...

We got a new box of hot chocolate last week. Extra mallows too. It is getting cool enough here at night so Sam & I will be making it soon. I love it myself. Elvis sure has became a huge part of the family. He is such a lucky kitty to have been given a loving home by you & your family. Prayer are with you for appointment tomorrow. Blessings!

~ Noelle said...

how funny is that?
i was blowing on the rice for broxton last night at dinner... blew it off the fork, all over me, the table and him! too funny

Celestina Marie Designs said...

Hi Jill, Your girls are just darling and they make enjoying hot chocolate a real treat. Love the cooling off photo and the spill is so precious.
Busy days filled with love!! Great post sweetie.
Thank you for stopping by and your kind comment.
Have a wonderful week.
Blessings always, Celestina Marie

Liz said...

Yum! I love hot chocolate season. Kathleen is so cute with that hot chocolate all over! I love Hayley's hat! What a fun after school treat!