Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook # 10

For Today:

Outside my window.... Started very foggy after a night of continuous thunderstorms, but now it is sunny with a light breeze

I am thinking..... how much I hate some Dr.'s offices. I called friday to get an appt. to my referred Dr. and left messages, was told the ineternet was down yesterday and they would call me, well here we are today in the afternoon and NO phone call. I'm very frustrated, so tomorrow I will be asking for a new referral.

I am thankful for..... the friends and relationships I've formed through blogging :-)

From the learning rooms..... Final papers for me in my classes, new classes start next week.  Kathleen too many things to list! LOL

From the kitchen.... Since it's dance tonight, it will be homemade chicken sandwiches, tater tots and carrots

I am wearing.... Jeans and a turquiose top, no shoes again :-)

I am creating.... lots of fun messes with my kids, LOL

I am going ..... crazy? LOL No play dates at the park, dance tonight for Kathleen, shopping for essentials

I am reading.... the Twisted Root by Anne Perry. Staring the Magic Treehouse series to read to Kathleen before bed. My textbooks and online newsrooms for a discussion project.

I am hoping.... that they can fix me :-(

I am hearing.... Phineous and Ferb, a plane going by, the curtains rustling in the breeze

Around the house.... Cleaning, laundry, preparing for the weekend, wiping up dog's paw prints from the rain, menu planning, clipping coupons.....neverending! LOL

One of my favorite things..... spending quality time with my girls. :-)

A few plans the rest of the week..... cleaning, library, playdates, teaching Kathleen, preparing for a weekend away at my parent's house etc.

Favorite picture from last week:  My husband and my girls, my everything! :-)

Pleaase take time to visit Simple Woman'd daybook http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

Have a great afternoon!

Blessings,
Jill

9 comments:

Denise Marie said...

love it, Jill!

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

HI Jill....so cool!!!! Yeah, you have to feel comfortable with your doctor...and that INCLUDES how the staff treats you etc...so, good for you, getting a new referral!!! I'll be praying that God leads you to the one who will take the time to listen to you and talk with you and whatever else you feel that you need!!!! Oh, LOVE the last photo here with your hubby and your girls. Very cute!!! Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :) :)

P.S. I'll go visit the Simple Woman's Daybook...It sounds like just the kind of thing I'd be interested. Oh, have you ever read/purchased a copy of The Girlhood Home Companion magazine? It's a CHristian publication full of ac tivities, projects, recipes stores, etc...that would be PERFECT for you and your girls!!!!

A Hopeful Heart said...

Great photo of hubby and the girls!!

I want you to know that I am praying for you right now, for your health issue. May you get a quick appointment and may whatever your situation is be easily resolved.

Love,
Patti

Lynn said...

Hey there wonderful daybook, hope you have a good week :o)

Sheila said...

Jill,
You wear me out with all you do! I pray the doctors can fix you too. I know the frustration of new doctors and just having to go so much. According to our weather guesser, we should be getting y'alls rain tomorrow night. We sure can use it. I love the picture of Jerry and your girls--those faces say it all. Take care.

Julie said...

Hi Jill. I am praying that your healthy issues will come to a head and get taken care of soon. I know you've been waiting for so long to get this over with.
I so love all that you do with your family. I love the pictures. I read the past few posts (I got behind a little bit).
Thank you for stopping by. Hey also laughed about the Duck Story.
take care and God Bless!!

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

I loved your daybook and your darling family photo!
Today is my first visit to your blog...I so look forward to visiting again soon!

I am having a fun "double giveaway" and hope you might pop over too! I am enjoying browsing your past posts!

Warmly, Carrie

Donna said...

Dear Jill, Thanks for sharing your thoughts from your daybook. I love them! Your family is precious and they look like they are having such a great time.

Thanks so much for the comment. I'm always so pleased when you drop by. :o)

xo
Donna @ Comin' Home

Kim said...

Just reading over some of your posts. I am sorry you are dealing with health issues. I know how scary that can be wondering what is wrong. And the dr's not having answers. I pray that yours is an easy fix. Keep pushing for answers though. Don't put yourself last. You owe it to yourself and your family to take care of yourself.

Big Hugs!