Thursday, October 21, 2010

Simple Womans Daybook # 11

I missed doing this post Tuesday, and today is very busy running to our local library program, Nature program, errands and then my mammogram tonight. :-)

Please visit Peggy at http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/. She is the lovely host of Simple woman's Daybook.

For Today:

Outside my window.... It is cool and a chance of rain showers are hovering by.

I am thinking.... Of all the things I need to get done!

I am thankful for.... Great neighbors :-)

From the learning rooms..... For Kathleen, nature adventures, phonics, science and more activities. For me chapter readings and papers due, as well as discussion posts.

From the kitchen..... turkey burgers, homemade potato wedges, mixed vegetables and peaches.

I am wearing.... jeans, blue sweater and yes....tennis shoes (only because we are leaving soon!, LOL. Many of you know already I don't like having shoes on).

I am creating..... More fun projects with my girls

I am going.... to the library, the store, the nature center, to get a mammogram

I am reading....Understanding Human Differences, Multicultural Education for a Diverse America. For my Sociology class. Still trying to finish The twisted Root by Anne Perry. Waiting to get my other text needed from Amazon today!

I am hoping.... my doctors soon figure out what's going on with me. That I soon stop feeling so tired all the time.

I am hearing.... Kathleen singing and my dogs jumping around on the deck outside.

Around the house.... Lots of cleaning, organizing and laundry on my lists!!

One of my favorite things..... quilt handmade for me by Mrs. Peterson years ago. She was like a grandmother to me and I miss her. I love to snuggle up with it on the couch on chilly evenings.

A few plans for the week... Dr's. , play dates, learning, Tea party at the library for Hayley, and a family tea party with the princesses at the tea room on Sunday. Getting things done around the home.

One of my favorite pictures from last week......



Hoping you all have a wonderful day! Will be around later to visit everyone. :-)
Blessings,
Jill

5 comments:

Miller Moments said...

I forget to do these....but enjoy reading them when others remember! Thanks for sharing.

Mama Hen said...

I love going to the library with my daughter and doing projects. The book sounds great! Multiculturalism was my platform when I went for my Masters. It is so important that we all learn to respect the differences of others. Have a great day!

Mama Hen

Erika said...

I'm going to have to check that out - thanks! Thanks for visiting my blog & for your sweet comments, I really appreciate it!
Have a blessed day!
~Erika

A Hopeful Heart said...

Praying for your health, that you would soon be restored to RADIANT good health.

Oh, the tea party on Sunday sounds like a fabulous time. Hope you'll be posting photos.

Love,
Patti

gin said...

praying your mammogram goes well, is pain free, and has great results. also praying that the doctors have wisdom in restoring your health. blessings to you this day :)