Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Simple Woman's daybook # 9


For Today:

Outside my window..... It is raining, dreary and cold!

I am thinking..... I really like on demand from cable t.v.! We found Wow Wow Wubzy episodes for Kathleen to watch anytime! :0)

I am thankful for..... Amazon.com and it's quick delivery of Hayley's flute!

From the learning rooms....... for me 2 final papers for this course due the next two weeks! Kathleen we are working on phonics, crafts, number recognitions etc.! :-)

From the kitchen...... more baking, love this weather for it!

I am wearing.......jeans, long sleeve shirt and a jacket...yet I have bare feet, LOL I hate things on my feet. :-)

I am creating...... paper dolls with the girls :-)

I am going..... to play date, dance class for Kathleen and flute lessons for Hayley.

I am reading......online articles for my classes and trying to find time to read Whiplash by Catherine Coulter.

I am hoping..... for good news from my doctor's appt. this Thursday night

I am hearing.....Barney on t.v. and the sound of rain hitting the windows.

Around the house....laundry to put away, papers to file, playing games with Kathleen, vacuuming, wiping up the dogs muddy footprints.

One of my favorite things..... scrapbooks of my girls.

A few plans the rest of the week.....Dr.'s appt., visiting fire hall open house, fall festival, unity walk, etc. :-)

One of my favorite pictures from last week......
This cat (Elvis) who has captured our hearts since we adopted him.

Hope you all have a lovely day! Be sure to visit the simple woman's day book and read about other great bloggers! http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

Blessings,
Jill

10 comments:

A Gracious Home said...

Jill, I enjoyed your daybook. I never can remember why you are seeing the dr. I shop at amazon a lot. They are dependable. I love paper dolls. When I was little that was my favorite thing to do. I love your picture of the cat. He looks like he's having a great dream. Doylene

SonyaAnn said...

Thanks for sharing!

A Hopeful Heart said...

It's raining here too...only I don't like to wear pants (I'll do capris every once in awhile), and I DON'T like anything on my feet. Remember, I'm a Florida girl. So, here I am freezing cold because I just HATE dressing for cold weather.

I love Amazon.com. I buy from there alot.

Praying for your doctor's appointment. Hope all is well.

Have a great week.

Love,
Patti

Julie Harward said...

I enjoyed your day book..sounds like you are having a good day! :D

Donna said...

Dear Jill, What a busy day! I agree with you--no shoes! It distracts me from my work. No rain here...just gorgeous sunshine and perfect temperatures. Thanks for sharing your day. It sounds lovely. :O)

xo
Donna @ Comin' Home

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

Sounds like a perfect day! These days will fly by so fast... love them up!
Someday your home will be too quiet... like mine.
But it will also be joyful because it is a time of being able to do all the things you wanted to but could not because you were a stay at home mom!
Sigh... I love both times!
What a privilege to be a stay at home mom!
And I have loved hearing about your perfect mom day!
Yvonne

A Primitive Homestead said...

Lets not only hope but pray for good news from your doctor this Thursday. Amen

Lynn said...

Elvis is so cute, I hope you get the good news you want from the doctor, have a good day :o)

Julie said...

Jill, this post you do, I love it. I really do. I am so amazed what you do being a stay at home mom and homeschooling and .....okay you know what I mean. You're busy but love it. Like me only it's not my wee one but others.
Thanks for stopping by and always leaving such supportive, encouraging, loving comments. I so look forward to your visit.
Take care and have a blessed evening.

Camille said...

These daybook entries are lovely to read. LOL...I am the same way about the feet and the long pants/sleeves. Although, I will put on socks when it gets really chilly. :) I *love* to bake too...but you already know that. And YAAAAY for Amazon.com!

Blessings to you!
Have a lovely weekend!
Camille