Thursday, November 18, 2010

Learning from Yo Gabba Gabba???!!

I simply had to laugh last night when Kathleen rushed into the kitchen and went to the silverware drawer. I asked her what she was doing, when I turned around I saw this......

She was quite proud to show me what she learned from watching Yo Gabba Gabba, yes that's my Harvard girl right there! LOL  now I know why we limit t.v. in our house; however we do enjoy Word World and Word Girl where she learns many things and sits with her notebook to learn new words. :-)



The greatest poem ever known


Is one all poets have outgrown:

The poetry, innate, untold,

Of being only four years old.

~Christopher Morley, To a Child


We're off on a busy day of running! Have a wonderful day, and try the spoon trick, really! I know you want to! ;-) LOL

Blessings,
Jill

14 comments:

Vic said...

hahaha...what a cutie...and that's soooo fun huh!:)

Olives and Pickles said...

cool trick!!have a wonderful day!

Mama Hen said...

I forgot about that neato trick! very cute Jill! Have a great day!

Mama Hen

Wendi said...

Cute picture! Yo Gabba Gabba is one of my least favorite shows.

Have a great day!

Jill said...

@ Mama Hen Thank you!

@ Wendi Thank you and I agree, I am NOT a fan of Yo Gabba Gabba

A Hopeful Heart said...

I remember when my kids liked to do that...and it wasn't when they were 4 years old (more like 10)!!!

Have a lovely day,
Patti

Camille said...

You have to have the *right* kind of nose for that trick...and a good spoon helps too! LOL! Fun times! Enjoy your day! :)

Blessings,
Camille

McVal said...

At holidays, we have kids galore playing "spoons" and mostly just breathing on them and hanging them on their noses.
There is an actual card game called spoons.

Nezzy said...

Oh baby, I know it well...I taught it to my kiddo and grandkiddos. I'm kinda like Peter Pan...I'll never grow up but life's a blast and a half!!!

Ya'll have a marvelously blessed day!!! :o)

Jenny said...

Yo gabba gabba cracks me up too! funny.

A Primitive Homestead said...

Funny! Sam has played this fun trick many times. It never gets old. Always brings a smile & a laugh. Such a simple thing to bring one to laughter. I have read laughter is good for stress. This could benifit us all. Lets get the spoons out. Blessings!

Along A Widowed Road said...

Hi Jill,
My girlie Savannah love yo gabba gabba too. I have to turn the TV or put on PBS Kids for her to mix it up a bit.

Take care,
Viola over at;
alongawidowedroad.blogspot.com

Kat said...

HI Jill that is quite a cute trick that Kathleen has learned! LOL! I remember once Morgan tied a cherry stem with her tongue, it was so funny! the things kids can do. Have a great weekend! big hugs

Itsy Bitsy Learners said...

LOL! No Way ... Yo Gabba Gabba taught my DD4 the same!! I couldn't understand why she insisted on having metal spoons for breakfast, until I caught her with one on her nose. She admitted it was all thanks to YGG.