Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving



Just thought I'd share a few quotes today for this lovely holiday. I also want to thank all of you who follow and come to visit my blog, and for the wonderful friendships I have made by meeting you! Hope you and your families have an amazing day! Many, Many Blessings to all of you!

Most Sincerely,
Jill


"Thanksgiving Day comes by statue,once a year; to the honest man it comes as frequently as the heart of gratitude will allow"       Edward Sanford Martin


"For each new morning with its light, For rest and shelter of the night, For health and food, for love and friends, For everything Thy goodness sends."      Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Let us remember that, as much has been given us, much will be expected from us, and that true homage comes from the heart as well as from the lips, and shows itself in deeds"     Theodore Roosevelt

"We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures"   Thornton  Wilder

"Hem your blessings with thankfulness so they don't unravel"    Author Unknown




Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

(Both images were found at google images search ;-)...)

22 comments:

Wendi said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

~Niki~ said...

I'm a new follower~however I'm so glad I'm here and found you. I enjoy all your posts and will visit you often now. hugs to you and yours.
turkey blessings~
niki

Jill said...

Thank you Wendi and Niki! Blessings to you both!

Carmen said...

Jill, I really like the quote from Roosevelt! A great reminder this Thanksgiving.

Hope you have a good thanksgiving with your Family.

Sheila said...

Jill,
I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Take care.

Grace on the Narrow Path said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!! Thank you for sharing the birthday pictures and the count down information from toys r us. I will remember that for my little granddaughter.
Blessings,
Bren

McVal said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Jill said...

Thank you ladies! :-)

Tracey said...

Hi Jill! I just wanted to stop by and wish you and yours a very blessed Thanksgiving and weekend!
Hugs and blessings,
Tracey

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

HI Jill...The Thanksgiving quotes are wonderful. I wanted to wish you and your precious family a lovely, very Happy Thanksgiving. Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :) :)

Karen said...

Happy Thanksgiving Jill to you and your family... Have a blessed day with family and friends

Mama Hen said...

Happy Thanksgiving Jill! I hope you have a fun day!

Mama Hen

Along A Widowed Road said...

Jill,
I'm so glad we have become blog buddies. God bless you and your family during this Holiday season.

Viola over at www.alongawidowedroad.blogspot.com

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Celestina Marie Designs said...

Hi Jill,
Many blessings to you and your dear sweet family for a wonderful Thanksgiving. Love the quotes and all are so true. Thank you for sharing and stopping by my blog. Always so nice to see you. Good Luck in my giveaway.

Hugs, Celestina Marie

Mandie said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you Jill! I hope you have a festive and beautiful holiday with your family. Hugs

Camille said...

What lovely quotes Jill! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Blessings,
Camille

Mama Hen said...

Hey Jill, I hope you had a great Thanksgiving! Have a good day!

Mama Hen

Colleen (Shibley Smiles) said...

Happy Belated Thanksgiving, hope yours was blessed and stress free.

Vic said...

what gorgeous quotes:) hope you and the fam had a wonderful day!!!!:) xoxo

Nezzy said...

Loved the quotes girl! I hope you Thanksgiving was grand surrounded by those you hold dear and good eats baby!

God bless and have a splendid weekend sweetie!!!

Liz said...

I'm a bit late but happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! great quotes!