Monday, November 22, 2010

This past weekend, starting the Birthday celebrating :-)

Since my girls were about 2 we have them signed up in Toys R us's Birthday club.  You can go in the store and get them a crown and a balloon. They also have Geoffrey call on their birthday, plus a few days before you get a card and a coupon in the mail. So we always take them in to celebrate and pick out a toy.

Next she picked Chucke Cheese to celebrate.


Here they had just gotten finished with a dance with Chuckee and had earned free tickets!



Have their tokens and are ready to play!!




They spent a couple hours in the play tube!


She also wanted to see Santa to wrap up her night.... Mommy was wishfully thinking of browsing the Kay's store while they were waiting....LOL. That stops after having children though ;-)

I love these shots, we got a good close up but I have to get it scanned in.:-0)




And here our little Princess was completely wiped out! Her head was straight up with her mouth hanging open but by the time I got to the camera her head shifted. Priceless!


Sunday I worked on my school work and Jerry and the girls hung the Christmas lights outside. We took pictures but they didn't turn out well. We plan to get some inside decorating done soon. Busy Busy!

Have a great evening! Wishing you all Happy Thanksgiving!!! Hope I'll get a chance to post before then.

Blessings,
Jill

16 comments:

A Primitive Homestead said...

Kathleen I wish you a fun filled HAPPY BIRTHDAY & many blessings! Looks like you all had a wonderful time.
Jill I always enjoy your visits & it great to have a blog friend like you. I wish you & your family a very happy Thanksgiving! Blessings!

Cris said...

Looks like they had a really good time! Miss Add would be soo jealous over the Santa visit. She can't wait!

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

That last picture just says it all :) Happy birthday, Kathleen!

Angie Berry said...

I have some pictures almost exactly like this! We went to Chuck E Cheese on Monday night for my lil guy's birthday. A fun time was had by all!

Adriane said...

Looks like a fun birthday! Happy Birthday, Kathleen!

Karen said...

Oh Jill.. I love those pictures.. and Happy Birthday little one :),,, they grow up way toooooo fast.. I was teasing my youngest this morning, we were talking about remembering the last time i had lunch w him in elementary school
(he is in high school now) and how then he told me,,mom can i kiss you before my class comes back..lol..
But I am lucky,, he is 14 now and he still likes to hug on me,,
Have a blessed Thanksgiving if i dont speak to you before that..

McVal said...

Great pictures!! My nephew used to call that place Chunky Jesus. He was so little and didn't understand what people were saying...
YOU have a wonderful Thanksgiving too!
Val

melissa said...

Hi there! I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say how much I LOVE it! I will be back for more. Thanks for posting!

~Niki~ said...

so cute! my kids are in the bday club too, i'm not sure why they've never gotten a ballon. we just get the $3 coupon for a toy ? looks like a fun day!

Julie said...

Happy Birthday to Kathleen. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. I so love the picture you are sharing. Take care Jill. God Bless you all!!

Lisa B. said...

Wishing you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving.

AND Happy Birthday to Kathleen.

Holly said...

Don't ya love how they just zonk after a busy day? :o)

Flying Giggles and Lollipops said...

You know she had fun by the way she is knocked out in her carseat!

Last weekend we went to a new playcenter near our house that is like Chucke Cheeses on steroids! We were there for a birthday party and I did not take my camera (gasp!), but I did take some pics with my cell phone that I plan to share. There were video games galore, a bowling alley, karaoke rooms, darts, ping pong tables and a bunch of those claw games that had off the wall things like ice cream you can grab!

Buckeroomama said...

Oh, happy birthday!! Our Toys R Us here doesn't offer the same service... I wish they do. :)

Camille said...

How fun! Happy Birthday to your little princess! And what fun that the two girls could sit and chat with Santa. Yaay for decorating and getting the lights up! We plan to do some decorating for Christmas this weekend. Emma is so excited. :)

Blessings to you!
Camille

Liz said...

I'm so glad Kathleen had such a wonderful birthday! Looks like a very special family day. I can't wait to start decorating, but Eric won't let me start until December. It'll be here soon though!