Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Cards from Shutterfly and a video from Green giant :-)

Good day!

Thanks to everyone for your lovely comments about Owen. We are just as blessed to have found him as he is to have found us.

The other day I received my box from Shutterfly!

I was pretty excited to see how my card order had turned out. We went a little nontraditional this year and chose photos from throughout the year to include on the card. I received many compliments on it this year. I wanted to hold off on the post because some of my readers are family and friends, couldn't spoil it for them! LOL.


This was the front of the card.


This was the inside! I was just delighted on how they turned out! Shutterfly has never let me down for great quality photo items. Thanks to Shutterfly again for these free Christmas cards! :-)

I also received a cute little email about a video to share with all of you from Green Giant. Do you remember the jolly Green Giant? I remember the commercials vividly from when I was a child. I thought I'd share the link here. The girls had a good chuckle over it and I hope you will too!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Wukf4hXyyM

I realized after wrapping some gifts that I need a few more, so I'm out to do more shopping this evening. Hope you all have a great evening, and thanks for stopping by today!

Happy Holidays!!

Blessings,
Jill

8 comments:

Samantha said...

I am more of a snapfish kind of girl, but did not make cards this year...I am always torn, and this year decided on cards with a 4x6 inside. Yours are gorgeous! Merry Christmas!

Karen said...

Cute Pictures.. Cute Family
Merry Christmas

Vic said...

oh they turned out so beautiful...i'll have to watch that video now:)

Celestina Marie Designs said...

Hi Jill,
Love your Christmas card. The pics are wonderful. You are such a darling family! Great video too. I also remember the Green Giant from childhood.
Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and all the best in the new year.
Hugs from Texas, Celestina Marie

Kerri said...

Wow, your cards turned out GREAT!
I'm headed to watch the video!

Merry Christmas Jill!

Cindy said...

They look amazing!!
I love the photos inside too.
Great idea.
Have a wonderful Christmas

Chelle said...

Your Christams cards look beautiful. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

Lynn said...

Those Christmas cards are wonderful that is a great idea I can see why you got lots of compliments from family and friends over them :o)