Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas Tea and more cookies

Today started the whirlwind of activity! Kathleen asked if we could have a tea party together today, and i of course could not resist. those of you reading for awhile know I do tea parties a lot with my girls. We both enjoy the time together very much. ;-) Here are some pictures from our lunch.

Notice we had some very special "friends" in attendence!



"Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world" Tien Yiheng

"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"  C.S. Lewis






Then when Hayley came home and Jerry we made some more cookies. :-)

I LOVE these moments with my girls. :-)


Skippy after he was groomed today with his new bandanna. :-)


Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Blessings,
Jill

8 comments:

~Niki~ said...

So sweet!you are a rockin' mom!
can I come over next time you have tea?

Carmen said...

Jill, That is so wonderful. My Little Girl adores Tea Time too. Sweet Precious Memories!

Along A Widowed Road said...

Jill,
I love the concentrated look your little one has when she's icing the cookies. Reminds me of Savannah.
I love when Savy sents up her dolls and bears to eat lunch or a snack with her. So cute.

Thank you for sharing.

Viola

Itsy Bitsy Learners said...

I love Kathleen's pinkie whilst drinking tea! The Queen of England would be very proud!

Sheila said...

Jill,
I want to come to tea!! I love how Kathleen is concentrating so hard on decorating her cookies. Love the pinkie finger too!! Too cute!! Hayley looks like she is really enjoying herself too--love the picture of her with the dogs. She--and they look so content. Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend. Take care.

Wendi said...

Love the tea party... sweet!

Flying Giggles and Lollipops said...

I love all your tea parties! I definitely need to invest in a "fancy" tea set so we can have a real party like that!

Life In a Little House said...

That looks like a wonderful tea party!! Anna and I enjoy tea very much as well....The girls also look like they had a grand time baking those cookies. Very cute pictures...you should have a book made of your blog they do that I forget the name of the company ...to keep and have a nice book to look through of all these memories. You get some great pictures of your girls ~Enjoy your weekend Anna and I are keeping busy making soap ;) Love Heather