Lisa at Easy frugal living. Lisa has a delightful blog with yummy recipes and lots of ways to save money! Be sure to stop by and say hello!
Heather at Some kind of wonderful. I love visiting Heather, she has such a passion for life and is a wonderful Mom. I always smile when visiting her blog as she has wonderful humor and a way with words. Please stop by and say hi!
Then I also received the Versatile blogger award from Donna at Comin home. Donna has a wonderful blog full of recipes, and all areas of homemaking. It's so warm and cozy visiting Donna and she welcomes you in and makes you feel at home.
Thank you so much ladies!
The criteria for accepting these awards is:
1) Thank the person who awarded it to you and link back.
2)Share 7 things about yourself
3) Award 15 recently discovered bloggers
4)Contact them and let them know
So here's 7 more things about me, hmmmm what to reveal ;-)
1) I always have my toenails painted (lol)
2) I use to want to be a professional dancer
3) I feel relaxed by the water, the ocean, large lakes...
4) I enjoy learning new things and like to challenge my mind
5) I cry at sad movies and sad stories...
6) I love teaching children
7) Someday I'd like to own and operate a child care center
Now here are 15 new bloggers I have had the pleasure to meet and get to know. So I am awarding them with the above awards! However picking 15 was tough, because you are all amazing. Some of you respectfully are award free so I did not include you in this list. :-)
1) Chelle at A Mothers Nest. Chelle has a wonderful homemaking blog and is a joy to visit.
2)Viola at Along a Widowed Rd Viola is an amazing woman showing incredible strength and character. She blogs about her life after the loss of her husband. She is an inspiration!
3) Cherie at Bakow Babble Cherie has a great blog and is an amazing Mom who shares many ideas and recipes.
4) Carmen at Beloveds Bride has a wonderful blog and includes amazing quotes. She is a great Mom and shares lots of learning ideas with her children.
5) Heather at Big dreams little house Heather is quite a talented lady! Beautiful sewing projects and jewelry and amazing photography. She is a great Mom and I enjoy visiting her daily.
6)Niki at Butternut Street Niki has a great variety on her blog, also a very talented lady and a wonderful Mom!
7) Celestina at Celestina Marie Designs Celestina has a beautiful blog and is an amazing designer! You will not be disappointed on this blog, very beautiful and serene.
8) Chocolate covered daydreams An amazing lady with very thought provoking and insightful posts. A wonderful writer and an amazingly sweet person! Another place that makes me smile.
9)Foxglove Spires A truly beautiful, feel good place to visit!
10) Vic at Freckles and fudge A delightful blog of a wonderful Mom sharing a variety of great things! Has a zest for life that is infectious!
11) Kim at What am I going to be when I grow up? A great Mom sharing tips, recipes and more! A delightful read.
12) Wendi at My heart is always home Another amazing Mom sharing tips on homemaking and sharing her many blessings. A delightful read and a very sweet lady!
13) Lynn at Ramblin Southern Woman an amazing woman, with a great talent who makes delightful crocheted items.
14) Melanie at Southern comfort in a Northern life a lovely stay at home mom sharing a variety of wonderful things!
15) Donna at House on the corner a great blog written by a very sweet lady! Lots of variety and great posts.
Hope you will get a chance to visit all these amazing ladies!
Thanks again so much Lisa, Donna and Heather!!
Hope everyone has a great start to their weeks!