Sunday, January 16, 2011

I was awarded some blog awards :-)

I have been very blessed and feel honored to accept these awards! I received the Stylish blogger award from:

Lisa at Easy frugal living. Lisa has a delightful blog with yummy recipes and lots of ways to save money! Be sure to stop by and say hello!

And from:

Heather at Some kind of wonderful. I love visiting Heather, she has such a passion for life and is a wonderful Mom. I always smile when visiting her blog as she has wonderful humor and a way with words. Please stop by and say hi!


Then I also received the Versatile blogger award from Donna at Comin home. Donna has a wonderful blog full of recipes, and all areas of homemaking. It's so warm and cozy visiting Donna and she welcomes you in and makes you feel at home.

Thank you so much ladies!
The criteria for accepting these awards is:
1) Thank the person who awarded it to you and link back.
2)Share 7 things about yourself
3) Award 15 recently discovered bloggers
4)Contact them and let them know

So here's 7 more things about me, hmmmm what to reveal  ;-)

1) I always have my toenails painted (lol)
2) I use to want to be a professional dancer
3) I feel relaxed by the water, the ocean, large lakes...
4) I enjoy learning new things and like to challenge my mind
5) I cry at sad movies and sad stories...
6) I love teaching children
7) Someday I'd like to own and operate a child care center

Now here are 15 new bloggers I have had the pleasure to meet and get to know. So I am awarding them with the above awards! However picking 15 was tough, because you are all amazing. Some of you respectfully are award free so I did not include you in this list. :-)

1) Chelle at A Mothers Nest. Chelle has a wonderful homemaking blog and is a joy to visit.
2)Viola at Along a Widowed Rd Viola is an amazing woman showing incredible strength and character. She blogs about her life after the loss of her husband. She is an inspiration!
3) Cherie at Bakow Babble Cherie has a great blog and is an amazing Mom who shares many ideas and recipes.
4) Carmen at Beloveds Bride has a wonderful blog and includes amazing quotes. She is a great Mom and shares lots of learning ideas with her children.
5) Heather at  Big dreams little house Heather is quite a talented lady! Beautiful sewing projects and jewelry and amazing photography. She is a great Mom and I enjoy visiting her daily.
6)Niki at Butternut Street Niki has a great variety on her blog, also a very talented lady and a wonderful Mom!
7) Celestina at Celestina Marie Designs Celestina has a beautiful blog and is an amazing designer! You will not be disappointed on this blog, very beautiful and serene.
8) Chocolate covered daydreams An amazing lady with very thought provoking and insightful posts. A wonderful writer and an amazingly sweet person! Another place that makes me smile.
9)Foxglove Spires A truly beautiful, feel good place to visit!
10) Vic at Freckles and fudge A delightful blog of a wonderful Mom sharing a variety of great things! Has a zest for life that is infectious!
11) Kim at What am I going to be when I grow up? A great Mom sharing tips, recipes and more! A delightful read.
12) Wendi at My heart is always home Another amazing Mom sharing tips on homemaking and sharing her many blessings. A delightful read and a very sweet lady!
13) Lynn at Ramblin Southern Woman an amazing woman, with a great talent who makes delightful crocheted items.
14) Melanie at Southern comfort in a Northern life a lovely stay at home mom sharing a variety of wonderful things!
15) Donna at House on the corner a great blog written by a very sweet lady! Lots of variety and great posts.

Hope you will get a chance to visit all these amazing ladies!

Thanks again so much Lisa, Donna and Heather!!

Hope everyone has a great start to their weeks!

Blessings,
Jill

13 comments:

Along A Widowed Road said...

Holy Cow Jill!

Thank you so much for including me in your post tonight. This is great.
I surely have enjoyed getting to know you through blogging.

Congrats on acing Math. Way to go.

Hugs, Viola

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

Awww, thank you so much Jill! I feel just as blessed having found your blog too. You remind me so much of myself when I was teaching my girls as they were growing up. There's just so much joy in watching a mommy spend precious time with her family. Thank you for the award.

Foxglove said...

Thank you so very much Jill and congratulations on receiving these two awards. I loved reading your list!!

Have a beautiful new week my friend. xxx

Celestina Marie Designs said...

Hi Jill,
Congrats to you for the awards you were given by such amazing ladies. You are so deserving of all and I am so honored you are passing them on to me. Although I am also one of those award frees, I am so happy to add these and follow trough with this post this week.

Loved reading your 7 things list. Getting to know you has been such a joy. You and your family are dear and I enjoy reading about your days and activities.

Many thanks for the awards and for stopping by.
Have a blessed winter day!
Hugs from Texas, Celestina Marie

Chelle said...

Thank you for the award. I'm not sure how to put it on my blog though.

Life In a Little House said...

Thanks Jill your so sweet!! And congrats on the awards ~I love your blog and your Beautiful Family~ Have a Wonderful Day ~Love Heather

Wendi said...

Thanks for the award Jill. It has been my pleasure to get to know you!

Melanie said...

Thank you so much. I will post it this week.

Donna @ The House on the Corner said...

Thanks so much Jill!!! You've made my week!


PS - love the picture on your header - it's precious!

Donna said...

Jill...how lovely that you received so many awards at once! I think you deserve it. :o)

Thanks so much for the mention. I've been gone for two days and couldn't leave comments until now. In fact, I just dropped by your place but the rest of my commenting will have to wait until this evening.

xo
Donna
PS. Love your darling photos on today's post, Tuesday). We'd love to have a snow day. :O)

Kim said...

Thanks so much for thinking of me, Jill! I have enjoyed reading and sharing your blog with you. I'll have to figure out how to carry this on. :)

Lynn said...

Congrats to you and thanks so much, you very nice to think of me I hope you are having a good week. :o)

~ Noelle said...

you so deserve these!
way to go