Monday, January 24, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook

It's been awhile since I did my post for the simple woman's Daybook so I thought I would post one tonight. If you'd like to join in please visit here

                                                              For Today:

Outside my window: It is dark and dreadfully cold!

I am thinking: About my next paper I am writing in my new course. Menu planning and planning for a yoplait get together this weekend, among a mile long to do list! LOL

I am thankful for: While it's always my family and friends....today I am particularly thankful for a nice warm home and warm clothes!

From the learning rooms: For me 4 papers this week, a discussion posting and a book review to complete! For Kathleen more writing and reading activities, crafts and cooking projects!

From the kitchen: Right now at this hour it is "closed", but will reopen in the morning with lots of yummy recipes!

I am wearing:  A blue nightshirt

I am creating:  Activities for the weekend.

I am going: Tonight I volunteered at my daughter's Girl Scout meeting. The rest of the week is busy with errands, dance classes, Dr. appt. for Kathleen etc....

I am reading : Textbooks about children and their communities, The power Based Life (hence the book review I will be doing soon! People magazine artice on John Travolta's new baby. I have adored that man since I first saw him in the movie Grease; I think my husband understands... LOL :-)

I am hoping: That this year brings more happiness and good news then last year!!

I am hearing: The washing machine, the TV, and the heat running.

Around the house:  Cleaning, organizing getting clothes ready for donation to a charity on Monday and some for a dear friend.

One of my favorite things: Comfy warm socks my best friend gave me for Christmas!!!

A few plans for the rest of the week: See above :-)

Favorite picture from this past week:

The sheer joy and excitement in her face when she found out we were going to see Taylor Swift!!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!!!

Blessings,
Jill
.

6 comments:

Julie said...

Hey Jill. Thank you for stopping by. We did get out electricity back after about 3 hours and then my wee one got the flu, then I felt sick with a migraine all weekend and today plus work. Haven't taken the time to write post on my main blog but will tomorrow. I'm working on losing weight and all that goes with that so on top of life there's a bit more. Life is good, no complaints as long as this headache goes away. SOON!!!
Take care and I love your Daybook writings. Take care and have a blessed evening.

Carmen said...

It sounds like you are going to be busy with School just like me! I am having to do a research Paper for the end of the semester. It has to be 25 pages in length along with the mid-term, final, and all the weekly discussion questions. I do believe that the discussion post take up most of my time for the less amount of points! I want to "Waah!"

The bright side - We get to do it in our night shirts and comfy socks! ;) Praise the Lord, we don't have to battle the cold!

Blessings to you this week, Jill.

Sheila said...

Gosh, you sure are busy. Love the look on Hayley's face. Isn't it the best feeling to be able to put that look on your child's face? I used to have a pillow with John Travolta as Barbarino(sp) on it--remember him in Welcome Back, Kotter? Hope y'all have a wonderful week. Take care.

SonyaAnn said...

WOW you are super busy. I think I would fold under pressure if I had that much to do.
Have a wonderful week!

Linda said...

Hi,
Love the header photo! Just beautiful!
Loved your Simple Womans Daybook post. I must get to mine soon too.
Enjoy your week and take care.
Blessings

~ Noelle said...

i love that picture when they learned of TS
how awesome