Friday, January 21, 2011

Taylor Swift Surprise!!!!

My girls love Taylor Swift....Hayley especially and well o.k. Mom and Dad can belt out the songs pretty good too. :-) So how did I spend my day when tickets went on sale today at 10:00AM?, you guessed it online continuously typing codes trying to get tickets. Only breaking for food and potty breaks, lol. But in the end... it was worth every single minute.... This is why.....


I love her expression in this picture.... but let the video say it all. Now please over look the background mess and my husband said I need to thank him for letting me post him on here after a long day of work. But it's these moments that bring so much joy to my life, that I'm not worried about the rest.... we're going to see Taylor Swift in August!!!!


After almost 2 hours I could not get the video to load... :-( . Not sure what is going on with that.
Looks like we are going to have a long, anticipated wait until August. :-) But memories to last a lifetime!!
Happy tears!!

I told Hayley she'll have to wear her sparkly hat and that Taylor Swift would look out over the crowd, and see all the sparkles and say "Hey, little girl, I LOVE your hat!" :-) Wouldn't that be an awesome moment? But that's what dreams are for....

Hope you all have a great night! Sweet dreams.....
Blessings,
Jill

12 comments:

Kerri said...

I got teary just looking at Hayley's face! What an awesome suprise...I love how you put Taylor (we know her quite well at our house too!) in the pizza box! So fun! Definately something they will always remember! Way to go mom!

Heather M said...

OOOHHH what an awesome surprise!!!! Hayleys face is priceless!!!! I'm excited for them!!!

Vic said...

awww..... u are the best parents eva!:)

Adriane said...

Very cool, Jill. Hayley's reaction is so sweet. You all have fun!

Life In a Little House said...

Oh how sweet and precious Happy Tears!! Horray for going to see Taylor Swift that will be so much fun~ Way to Go Mom!! Making some good memories :)~Love Heather

Katharine said...

Awesome!! We are jealous!lol The girls and I have often said we would love to go see her! What a great memory for all of you(and the video is great!)
Blessings!

Patti said...

What an incredible surprise for your girls!!! I agree, seeing the total joy and excitement of our kids when we give them something they would SO love, makes whatever we have to do to get it totally worth it.

Love,
Patti

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Awww Jill, Your family is so precious..and I already left comments on your newer post with the YouTube video :) :) It was so sweet, it made me cry a little bit too :) :) Plus, your hubby was so sweet with your girls...giving them hugs etc :) :) That's a good dad ;) :) Random sidenote, was that a Papa John's pizza by any chance? I LOVE Papa John's pizza!! That concert will be awesome! love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

Julie said...

Wickely Awesome Jill. You did great!!! I can see the surprise, the love and more in all your pictures. Thank you for sharing Jill.
Have a blessed weekend.

Cherie said...

What an amazing surprise! Can I come to your house and be one of your kids for a day??
Ohhhhh luckeeee - that is going to be a great time!!

P.S. I love the happy tears :-D

Donna said...

Oh how sweet Jill! You are such a GOOD mommy to do this for your girls. Taylor Swift writes and sings the most beautiful songs! What a privilege for your girls to get to hear her sing at a concert. My daughter would be in tears too if I got her a ticket at that age. :O) Priceless!

xo
Donna

~ Noelle said...

awe, look at those happy tears!!!
how sweet.. and what a great mom/dad for a wonderful surprise!!!