Wednesday, March 23, 2011

James Brown - Papa's Got A Brand New Bag (From "Live At Montreux" DVD)



I love my husband very much....I do.... so when he volunteered to do the Dad's dance at Kathleen's dance recital in May, I wasn't surprised because he loves his girls. However my husband has 2 left feet and will tell you himself that he cannot dance, bless his heart.

So the challenge he learned is they are doing this song with some of these moves.

I'll be sure to have my video camera ready and lots and lots of pictures.

A Daddy's love is a powerful thing..... :-)

I can't wait to May and I am so proud of him for stepping out of his comfort zone in front of a few hundred people. :-)

I'll be sure to share the pictures and videos......

Enjoy the music and dance the day away....it's great feel good music!! ;-)

Blessings,
Jill

11 comments:

claudia b said...

Gotta love James Brown - it's awesome that your husband is doing that with Kathleen!

Annie Jones said...

Cant' wait to see the pics!

Shane can and will dance anything with steps...two-step, waltz, line dances, etc. But he WILL NOT just free-style dance. Silly man.

Lindsay said...

Aww, that's so awesome of him. She'll carry that memory with her always.

Kerri said...

You got a good one Jill! ;)

Can't wait to see the video!

Mark said...

Make him wear the outfit! I'm dying already just thinking about it. m.

Jenny said...

Like I have said before, he is a keeper! :)

Julie Harward said...

What a good dad...way to go! I want to see it, don't forget to post it! ;D

Jamie said...

You go daddy,that is one keeper Jill

Julie said...

It is so great the daddy will do this for the daughter. SO COOL!!!! I love it.
Hey, when you have a moment stop by, we made the butterflies today. Ours are a bit different but pretty cool. Thanks again for the ideas.
Take care Jill and God Bless!!

Carmen said...

Oh. How fun!!! I bet you will cry tears while laughing! Such joy for those little girls.

McVal said...

LOVE it!!! Oh yes, I do hope you'll share!