Thursday, April 21, 2011

Have a happy Easter!

Well we are packing to head "home" again. This time on a happier note to spend time with family for Easter.
I've been busy packing today and running errands...we'll be heading out soon. Just a few pictures from yesterday. We made easy cookies to take down the Rd. But I made a pineapple upside down cake for Jerry's work :-) I also have some plans for other goodies to make for Easter holiday!
Here's the girls making cookies!
See premade cookie dough! Uh oh...I'm slacking! LOL These past couple weeks really through me off.

The girls still enjoyed themselves though, so it's all good :-)

We cranked up Alabama in memory of Patrick. This was one of his favorite bands. I love them too. Such incredible love songs....

Hayley even asked if she could have it on her ipod! :-)

Last night Kathleen had a grand time doing her own hair do's. Had to share....lol


Yes, that is a bike behind her that Hayley hung her jacket on.... YES! I use the bike and the funny thing is the coat closet is right behind there. Hmmmm must have been hard to open the door and get a hanger out when you're 9 years old and there is a very usable bike handle in front of you. :-)

Owen wanted to show off his new hair do too. We had the groomer go a bit shorter this time for the warmer weather.

I hope you all enjoy your Easter and Spring holidays. I hope to post while we are away but if not I'll have lots to catch up on when we get back. We have an exciting evening planned for tomorrow night....stay tuned ;-)

Many Blessings,
Jill

14 comments:

claudia b said...

I love Kathleen's hair, maybe she can do something with my mop. Happy Easter!

Annie Jones said...

Have a safe trip!

My favorite Alabama love song is "She and I". It's really up-tempo, but a love song all the same. :)

Lynn said...

Have a safe trip and Happy Easter to you and all your family :o)

Life In a Little House said...

A very Happy Easter to you and your Family have a wonderful Holiday ~Cute pictures ~Love Heather

Wendi said...

I hope that you enjoy your time with family. Happy Easter!

Patti said...

Oh, I love Alabama. My kids cringe when I play their stuff, though. They say it is "SO 80's." That's true, it is...Alabama was THE country band of the 80's.

Anyhow Easter blessings to you and yours. Wishing you a wonderful time with your parents.

Love,
Patti

Karen said...

Blessed Easter to you and your family my friend..

Jenny said...

Have a happy Easter. Enjoy the time with your family.

McVal said...

Have a wonderful Good Friday and Blessed Easter with your family!
Love those doos!

Julie said...

Happy Easter Jill and your family. ENJOY!!!! Take care and God Bless!!

Kerri said...

Blessing to you and your family this Easter Jill!

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

I can tell you're such a fun mom. You're kids will remember all your traditions for years to come. I'm a tradition kind of gal, too, and my kiddos love it. Happy Easter and have a safe trip!

Camille said...

Many blessings to you this Easter Jill. Have a wonderful time with your family.

Blessings,
Camille

SonyaAnn said...

I'm glad to see that you are having some happy times.