Thursday, April 28, 2011

More fun at medieval times :-)

Another great thing about this evening was the food! So good and the waiters and waitresses definitely earned their tips! Carrying the heavy trays and staying on top of things. Impressive!

My nephew originally thought he was going to be bored.... lol...needless to say he was not!


They moved so quickly it was hard to get good shots!


Of course for Gina's 40th birthday we had them do an announcement during the show and we had a scroll made up for "wench" Gina, LOL.

Hayley got her flags signed and a picture with each of the nights. :-0




We had a great time and of course I have a ton more pictures but would take days to post! LOL
So hopefully I'll get Easter ones posted soon.
Hayley has her first band show/Art show tonight. I'm so excited for her! Next week is her first big band concert. :-) I'm a proud Mommy.

My to do list is a million miles long, trying to juggle a lot this week. Hope you all have an amazing day!

Blessings,
Jill

10 comments:

Mark said...

That is one amazing show! m.

Mandie said...

Oh my goodness, Medievil Times is my FAVORITE place to go!!! I have only been 3 times and loved it more and more with each visit. I am so glad you all got to go and had a great time! Blessings

McVal said...

Wow! They even had horses?? No wonder those buildings are so huge! I want a picture with a knight...

Sheila said...

We've always wanted to do that but just haven't gotten around to it yet. It looks like y'all had a great time. I've been thinking of you lots lately and y'all are in my prayers. Take care.

Vic said...

wow, how very cool:)

Life In a Little House said...

Oh how fun Great Pictures!! Love Heather

Kerri said...

What a fun place to take the kids!

My list is so long right now too...and here I sit reading blogs! :0

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

HI Jill,
I took a bit of a break from blogging. Now I'm going to try and get back into the swing of things. This places looks like FUN!!! I remember a similar one in Southern California when I was a kid. That is a very popular place to go to. It looks like everyone had fun :) :) :) Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :) :) :)

Cherie said...

Wow very cool show!

A Primitive Homestead said...

Catching up reading your blog tonight. What an adventure you all shared. Never heard of this place. Your mothers kitchen is pretty. Blessings!
Lara