Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Weekend highlights, flooding,& fun at the park!

Well we start the day with more rain again. I believe the sun is trying really hard to get through...but so far no luck! This past weekend we enjoyed many "living in the moments" memories. One people thought us nuts for...but we had a great time! Our local food store does an egg hunt every year rain or shine. Well this year we decided to have fun in the rain!
Even the Easter Bunny was there!!!  :-)


We had a blast! Then went home to get dry clothes and warmed up before heading out again.

We came home to see this.....



This is in our front and back yards. Yikes!
The next day was our neighborhood egg hunt....more fun!




I also have to share this great deal I got. My "nephew" (close friend's son) likes Tap Out. Their attire can be really costly, so we always try to search for the deals. Well in Kohl's this weekend we hit the jackpot! So my first bit of Christmas shopping is done for Alex! I got all these shirts for just about $15.00. They were reduced and I had a 30 % off coupon.

Gotta love great deals!!! :-)

The other night Jerry dropped Hayley off at scouts and then took Kathleen to the park while I stayed home to work on my schoolwork. They had a great time and he got some great shots for me.


And ended the evening with a beautiful sunset....

Whew, that's a lot of pictures.... thanks for hanging in to this point! LOL. Hope you all are having a wonderful day!!

                                                                 Many Blessings,
                                                                       Jill

9 comments:

Sandra J said...

Sounds like you had a good time - even in the rain. I love the picture of the sunset.

McVal said...

What a great time! And wow! You must be a scrap booker with all those great shots.

Jenny said...

Wow! Love those Kohhs deals! I am so jealous. Those pictures are so cute of the girls. I am noticing that these cloudy days lead to great photos.

Patti said...

I have so many fond memories of Easter egg hunts when my kids were little. We pretty much always went to my in-laws' house and egg hunted in their front yard. SUCH fun. Oh, to have kept them little forever.

Have a great day.

Love,
Patti

Linda said...

What a wonderful time! Love the sunset photos and all are so lovely!
Have a great day!
Hugs

Mark said...

Are you kidding me? I live for pictures.
And that last shot was amazing.
m.

Wendi said...

I love Kohls clearance! Beautiful sunset.

Julie said...

I love all your pictures. Thank you for sharing. Christmas shopping started early, so great.
Take care Jill and have a blessed evening.

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

That's a lot of rain! But, the good thing is that it didn't deter the kids from having a ball hunting for eggs.

What a gorgeous sunset!!