Friday, May 27, 2011

Anniversary....

This is going to be a whirlwind couple days....so I wanted to post early, I wanted to say Happy Anniversary to my husband Jerry. Tomorrow May 28th, 2011 is 17 years of marriage! October will be 21 years together. That day was one of the happiest in my life. If you'd like to read a little more about how we met...go here.

We were so young....

Everyone said we were too opposite, we'd never make it....

We beat those odds and then some....


I found a man who loves me without conditions.....

I am truly blessed.....

This was Patrick ( his younger brother) doing the toast that day....

As you can see....it made me cry.... still missing you Pat....

At the time Jerry was a volunteer fireman...so we had to have a short ride and pictures! Not to mention our reception was at the firehall. Surrounded by family and friends.

I think my smile says it all.....

Jerry,
You have given me the most amazing life. You are my partner, my friend, my rock. We've been through trials, struggles, births, deaths, moves, etc. etc. but through it all it has only made us stronger.
We have loved each other in sickness and in health....we've created a family I adore....
I am blessed that you are such a hard working man, that you provide for our family so I can raise our girls the way we believe they should be raised. I thank God each and every day for that blessing.
I look forward to growing old with you, and watching our girls grow and have families of their own. How lucky they are to have a Dad like you who is such a big part of their lives. You go above and beyond for me and show me in countless ways how much you love me.
Thank you....I love you....Happy Anniversary and here's to many, many more!

Hope you all have an amazing holiday weekend! I'll be posting for Hayley's birthday too!!!

Blessings,
Jill

18 comments:

Ang Baylis said...

Hi! I found your blog by clicking on my friend's. Happy Anniversary!! You were a beautiful bride! Time flies quickly, doesn't it? I loved your note to your husband. I can tell you love and have deep respect for him. That's awesome. Have a great weekend!

Love,
Angie in Michigan

Miss Janet @ HOME said...

Yeah!!! I hope you have a wonderfully blessed day!!!!

:)
Janet
www.homeward4.blogspot.com

Lori said...

To two wonderful friends:

Happy anniversary - Jill very well said on your note to Jerry - He is a wonderful man, father, husband, brother, uncle, etc. As you are a wonderful wife, mother, daughter, aunt, etc. You guys have been such wonderful friends to the many you love and it shows in everything you do and all your actions. Wishing you guys a wonderful day and many many more happy anniversary's

Annie Jones said...

Happy Anniversary, Jill! And many, many more! Your wedding pics are lovely!

Jenny said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you two get a chance to celebrate. Congratulations. Also read your last few posts, the birthday celebration look so fun. I wish I could have been there! I'll bet the kids had so much fun.

claudia b said...

Congratulations, Jill, what a beautiful bride you were - and so wonderful to know you are with the person you're supposed to be!

SonyaAnn said...

Happy Anniversary! You are so blessed to be in a relationship that is safe and loving. Have a wonderful long weekend.

Cindy said...

Have a wonderful, wonderful day!

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

HI Jill,
Oh, Happy, Happy Anniversary to you and your husb and. I love a good romance story and reading about your wedding was just so sweet :) :) :) I pray that God will give you many, many, many more happy years together :) :) Happy, Happy Anniversary :) :)

Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

Julie said...

Happy, happy anniversary. Thank you for sharing such beautiful pictures. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Enjoy your weekend. Here's wishing you many more wonderful, loving years together.
Blessings my friend.

Sheila said...

Jill,
I hope you and Jerry had a very happy anniversary. Congratulations to you two for 17 years of marriage. I pray you have many more years of happiness. Take care.

Cherie said...

Happy Anniversary!

What a beautiful love story!

And can I say that your dress is AMAZING!! I love the train :-D

Miranda said...

Happy Anniversary!! I love your wedding photos and your beautiful words about your marriage.

Camille said...

How wonderful that the LORD has given you all these years together! What a lovely tribute to your husband Jill! It is evident that you love each other very much. May the LORD give you many more years together! :)

Blessings,
Camille

Kerri said...

Happy Anniversary you two! I loved looking at your wedding pictures- you looked beautiful!

Mandie said...

Happy Anniversary!

~ Noelle said...

happy late anniversary!!
what a beautiful couple

Along A Widowed Road said...

Hi Jill,

I just read the anniversary post to your husband back in May. Here I'm typing at the library and getting teary eyed. How beautiful.
And wow you made a beautiful bride. You look as happy now as you did then.
I've always said I've admired your life, as I read your blog from afar.
God bless the rest of your week.

Viola