Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Busy Busy!

So much jammed packed into my schedule for this party on Sunday. Needed to take a small break and I decided to blog as I try desperately to keep my eyes open....LOL

Last year I planned a carnival party for Hayley's 9th birthday and I thought I'd share a few pictures from last year's party.

Hard to believe this was just one year ago.

My Mom is a great artist and she made my posters for the party. :-)

I planned a lot of fun games for the kids.

Pin the nose on the clown...

Football toss

We even let the kids make their own sand art in bottles to take home. :-0

The kids had a really good time and as always the day flew by so quickly! All the planning, etc. and it was over! There was lots more that day....

This year is a larger group so the activities are pared down so there is more time for socializing and cooking, LOL. But of course there will be many pictures to come of what we'll be doing. :-)

I'm still taking time to make Kathleen's lunches special....
I just love making her smile....
Today she wanted a picnic on our living room floor....so we did!


I also had a good laugh when I found this cupcake box on the table. Hayley was sure to make her mark on it, lol.
She wanted to be sure she got a cupcake! LOL

So I'm busy planning, cleaning, organizing, shopping and still stressing about the weather. :-) But it will be fun no matter what. Just getting everyone together will be a blessing....

I'm still lacking on sleep...the neighbor's teenage son decided to play his guitar on their deck until 12:45 AM last night. Finally Jerry went out and asked them to please stop we really needed to get some rest. I'm open minded on weekends, but during the week....that's a different thing entirely.

Hope you all are having a great day!!

Blessings,
Jill

8 comments:

claudia b said...

Looks like such a fun party, can't wait to see what you do this year!!!

Cindy said...

Love all your party goodies!
Hope you get a better night's sleep tonight!
Have a happy day

Julie Harward said...

Hi Jill..looks like you are a busy mama, I miss all of that. Have a great time and I loved all that you did last year! :D

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

I'm sure the party will be wonderful. You have a great talent in making your girls feel super special, I can tell :)

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

How fun :) :) :) You really put a lot of detail into her birthday party. I can't wait to see what you do for this year. No matter what, I'm sure Hayley will absolutely love it. Oh, and Kathleen looks like she really enjoyed having her indoor picnic lunch. That sounds like fun :) :)

Hopefully your neighbor's son will be more mindful of his guitar playing at nighttime!!! Here's to better sleep this week :) :) Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :) :)

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

Wow! What a cool birthday idea! Will this year also be a carnival?

I'll pray that it stays dry for her birthday celebration. If not, then, maybe mud can be incorporated into the festivities??

SonyaAnn said...

What an amazing party!!! You should hire yourself out, well like you have time for that one.
You are still a great mom and have cute kids!

~ Noelle said...

wow, you really do go all out on planning!!!
cool