Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Enjoy Saving Money?

Good Morning! :-)

Who doesn't like to save money? I've included several posts on how to save, as well as great deals I have found. So when I was contacted to do a review of CouponChief.com, I had to check it out. I was not disappointed!

CouponChief.com is a great site for digital couponing. I took some time to navigate their site and it's really easy to use. You simply search for the coupon that you need and get the code provided to place with your order. CouponChief helps you find the sales, promotions or great deals that may be available from all your favorite stores. All at your fingertips to help you save time and money. The site even offers a short video tutorial to tell you in more detail how to navigate and use their site.

I was impressed to see so many stores that were listed to receive deals. Just a few examples are Target, Amazon, Overstock.com, Apple itunes, Abercrombie and Fitch, and yes....even American Girl! (Won't Hayley and Kathleen be thrilled!).

On CouponChief.com you can even share coupon deals with your family and friends. Get started by creating your own profile and share the love by liking them on Facebook!

Looking for ways to earn money? We could all use that right now with the rising gas and grocery costs we're all facing. Then visit their site and read under their pay-to-share program. Great information there as well. You can't go wrong. Just a few clicks, a few minutes of your time and you're on your way to savings! :-)

Hope you can take a few minutes to check this out. I know there are many of my family and friends that are already clicking on CouponChief.com and checking out all the great ways they can be saving at their favorite stores! :-) Once you do let me know how much you saved.



Have a wonderful day!!

Blessings,
Jill

12 comments:

Mark said...

I'll share this link with Fred.
Thanks Jill! m.

Kerri said...

Gonna check this site out Jill- thanks!

Patti said...

Thanks for sharing these sites, Jill. I will definitely check them out.

Wishing you a lovely day.

Love,
Patti

McVal said...

Checking that out now! THanks!

Vic said...

whooooo. i do! thank u lady love:)

SonyaAnn said...

Anything to do with saving money is wonderful! Thank you so much.

Beloved's Bride said...

Thanks for the links, Jill.

Cindy said...

Thanks Jill!!
Heading over there now!!
Have a happy day

aricketts said...

Hi there! I'n heading over there right now!! :)

Donna said...

Hi Jill, Thanks so much for visiting and for the sweet comment. That really blessed me. :o)

I've used the grocery game and coupon mom..but nothing in the last year or two. I just didn't have time to shop that way anymore.

Who knows, maybe I can check out this site. I'd be interested to see how they do things. Next year, I may actually have some spare TIME. :o) That would be nice. I certainly DO love saving money!

Thanks for sharing this site. :o)

xo
Donna

Out Back said...

Living in Australia means we dont have coupons. Even though in the Eastern states where the population is greater, they probably do.

This is a great idea to help save money, wish Australia would get their act together and implement more of this too, there are many struggling families living here too!

Thank you for this post and for visiting over at my blog, it was lovely to hear from you.

Have a great day,

Tania

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Because I cook from scratch almost exclusively, I rarely use coupons, but I sure admire those who do :) Glad you found something that works for you!

Have an awesome day :)