Monday, May 16, 2011

Kathleen's dance recital and awaited Father's dance video!

Kathleen had her first dance recital on Saturday! She was so very excited!! She did a wonderful job, I am so proud of her. She is just a natural dancer! :-) She danced to the song Rockin Robin....big smiles all the way through!

Getting all ready to go!

She was busy signing autographs....:-)



Flowers for the star!



Great job to both Kathleen and daddy! :-)

More flowers...an arrangement my Mom made for her so they would last forever!

Eagerly anticipating.....

Her dancing trophy presented by Hayley!

She was so very excited about this trophy. She slept with it next to her bed, and the next day put it in her backpack. She wanted to take it everywhere with her! She told Jerry he needs to get her shelves to fill with her trophies! You go girl...I have no doubt you will have many!

Great job Kathleen! We are all so proud of you!!!!!!

I haven't forgotten to share Daddy's big night too.....

Yes, that's Jerry in the white (too large) suit with the Afro!!!

He even grew sideburns!!! LOL

So sexy! LOL

But what you're really waiting for is the video clip, I know! LOL.
Follow this link:

The Dad's really did a great job and all in fun for the love of their girls! Thank you guys for making us smile and showing us what letting loose and enjoying life is really about!!! :-)

Hope you all are having a great day!!

Blessings,
Jill

13 comments:

Mark said...

Kathleen really did look like a star signing autographs. Too funny!
And although I was dying to see that video, it says it's not available. What gives???? m.

Kristina said...

She is just beautiful!!! A star in the making!!

A Primitive Homestead said...

Kathleen is a natural. She always makes one smile. I think of her as a tender hearted child with lots of laughter. What a photo of her signing autographs. Blessings!
Lara

claudia b said...

How sweet your girl looks!!! What a sweetheart!

Heather M said...

She was sooo pretty and she does look like a natural!!!! Haha your husband is AWESOME!!!!!!!!! SOOOOO much fun!!!

SonyaAnn said...

Adorable, adorable, adorable-now must leave to watch the video!

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

She is gorgeous and looks like a natural ballerina. So sweet to have the trophy and the flowers. What a special day for Kathleen.

Vic said...

what a beauty! i love her pureness:) dad is a pretty rad dude

Olives and Pickles said...

OH my goodness she looks like gorgeous!Last night was C first recital too..I think daddy was more nervous than I was.
Hugs...
Patty

Jenny said...

Oh I love it! Her costume is just precious. My daughter is in dance too and I miss those cutsey costumes the little ones wear. She looks lovely and I am sure you were so proud. Your hubby looks so cute too, love the fro.

McVal said...

That reminds me of when my girls were in dance recitals! Their hair all slicked and pulled back with make up on, they looked like a totally different girl!
and that fro is to die for!

Life In a Little House said...

Wonderful Bravo!!! Great pictures Love Heather

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Hi Jill,

Oh, I remember dance performances. They were such fun. Kathleen looks great in her outfit. The photos really show how much she enjoyed the moment. The photos of the rest of the family show how proud you are of her, too :) :) So did she really take the trophy everywhere? That's someething I so would have done as a kid, too :) :) Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)