Monday, May 23, 2011

My niece Neve turns 7!

Today is my niece's birthday. Hard to believe she is 7 already! I so miss seeing her grow up, and this past Sat. (21st) she really looked so grown up. We traveled down for the day to celebrate at her bowling party.


Kathleen of course insisted on a dress even while bowling, lol. So I did have her put capri's on underneath. :-)


They had a great time with the duckpins!

There was cake and pizza and all kinds of goodies!

My parents were celebrating their 45th wedding anniversary the same day! :-) Happy Anniversary mom and dad!!!!

We got Neve several things for her birthday, but I think she was pretty excited by the Justin Beiber t-shirts!

She also was very surprised to get the laptop she wanted from her Mom and Dad. (My sister and brother in law).
Happy 7th birthday my dear sweet Neve!! We love you so much!!! Miss you so much!!!!

I also got a surprise that day when one of my closest friends through my school days stopped by the bowling alley to see me. I haven't seen her in 15 years....we picked up right where we left off and it was really great to see her again and to meet her children.



On our way home we got to see a peek of a rainbow...great way to end the day!


Today one of the things I'm working on is my coupon pile....

I am stressing because there's rain in the forecast for Sunday, which is Hayley's birthday and our party for her with around 60 people!!! Really don't want to have to cram them in the house....LOL. We have been cleaning, preparing, shopping, etc. Tonight we'll be tackling the garage.... Oh and did I mention if it rains....we have 6 dogs that will need their paws wiped that day??? ;-) Please pray for sunshine....:-)

Hope you all have a wonderful day!!!

Blessings,
Jill

8 comments:

Donna said...

Wow, Jill, I do pray it won't rain! 60 people is a lot to fit in one house. :o)

What sweet photos of your niece, family and visiting friends. It looks like you all had a great time. :o)
xo
Donna

Jenny said...

What a wonderful day. Despite some of the recent lows you have had it sure seems like you have a joyful life surrounded by your family. Congrats to your parents, 45 years is quite an accomplishment. You should do a post about their secrets to happy marriage!

Lynn said...

I couldnt imagine throwing a party with that many people LOL I sure hope the rain holds out for you. The bowling alley party sounds good to me and the food sure did too hehehe. Happy Birthday to your neice!!! They grow up too fast don't they???

Beloved's Bride said...

Rain Rain Go Away!!! I hope the chance is very slim by the time the Party comes around!

It looks like a fabulous bowling party. Happy Birthday to your neice.

Kerin said...

Looks like you all had a great celebration, and made good memories to last!
Hoping that you have beautiful weather for the party. Don't worry.... even if you have to have a bunch of people in the house, it will all be good. Our last cottage was just 3000 square feet, and we had a hosted a party for 60+, and it all went off without a hitch. Muddy dog pawns though....yikes :)
So here's to hoping for tons of sunshine and hoping that you have a great week!

Sheila said...

Looks like y'all had a great time. I'm so happy for you that you have such a wonderful, close family. I hope the rain stays away this weekend. Happy birthday to Neve and Hayley. Take care.

Life In a Little House said...

6 dogs with paws to wipe oh dear I had 2 today that rolled in the mud and had to be bathed so I feel for ya...Hope all goes well with the Party and a Very Happy Birthday To Hayley ~Love Heather

SonyaAnn said...

It is always so busy at your house. We have done a few large parties and it is a ton of work. Good luck and I hope you get great weather!
And thank you for sharing your beautiful family!