Saturday, June 11, 2011

Cyndi Lauper - Girls Just Want To Have Fun

What a flashback! Picked this to share tonight as there is a slumber party of preteen girls going on in my house tonight! They are having a spectacular time! Brings back many great memories of my sleepover days.... back in the day when Cyndi Lauper was cool! Before Beyonce, Lady GaGag, etc. Hayley actually has this song on her ipod. :-)

Tomorrow after the girls leave we'll be having a mother daughter shopping day. Just Hayley and I. :-) Jerry has Kathleen out tonight having a great time! Busy weekend, will catch up with pictures and more soon!!!

Have a great night and enjoy the rest of your weekend!!! :-)

Blessings,
Jill



5 comments:

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

That DOES bring back a lot of memories. To think I dressed like that, YIKES! What were we thinking, LOL?

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Wow....that's a blast from the past ;) :) I watched the video and had fun reliving memories of the 80s :) :) I LOVE that video. You know what's funny...for a time I lived in a quad before I moved back home to live with my dad. The neighbor up above me had a party in his room. Just like that last scene in Cindy's video...People crammed in their dancing :) :) That was a great video :) :) Thanks for sharing it :) :) Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

Mark said...

They were great times. Back in the day! m.

Cherie said...

Those teenage parties are so fun!! And Cyndi Lauper definately brings back memories!!

Vic said...

love this song, now i'll be singing all day:)