Thursday, July 28, 2011

Part 2 of Busch Gardens!

The girls were so excited about these seats!
Well we were too ;-) We were right in front for the Irish dance which I love!!! The girls soon realized how much they loved it too!

This was so awesome they came right up on the table in front of us! I was so close I couldn't get the greatest picture.

These dancers had incredible talent!

The girls were like Mommy there was wood flying everywhere! ;-)




If you ever get an opportunity to watch the Irish Frye please do so! You'll love it!

Our day was finally coming to an end.....

We found this cute little cupcake for Kathleen which she was very excited about! LOL

Seee the resemblence? LOL
Fireworks to end the night.....



The girls were pretty hot and sweaty and tired.....






The next morning we spent some time in the pools at the resort before heading out again.


It was a heated pool and hot tub so my lense was getting steamed up!
One last great view before we packed up and headed out.....


Then we headed down the road to Va. beach!!! Stay tuned for more fun!

Blessings,
Jill

10 comments:

Annie Jones said...

Oh, how fun! I'd love to see that dance performance up close and personal like that.

Julie Harward said...

Hi Jill, what fun for the girls..and mom and dad. They just might want to take lessons on doing the Irish jig now! Looks fun. :D

Sweet Tea said...

And the fun continues!
Whew! I bet you all sleep really good at night. It takes a lot of energy to have that much fun!

Chelle said...

i'm glad you had a nice vacation. Looks like you had lots of fun.

McVal said...

Oh my goodness! I LOVE Irish dancing! Oh and a good hot tub...

Sheila said...

I want to go to Busch Gardens. It looks like y'all had so much fun. Your girls are lovely as ever. Kathleen always makes me smile. Have a great weekend. Take care.

Kerri said...

What fun memories for the girls. I haven't been to Busch Gardens in years!

Olives and Pickles said...

Check out my giveaway!
http://olivesandpickles.blogspot.com/2011/07/montessori-at-home-help-your.html#comments

patty

Beloved's Bride said...

It looks like so much fun! Such sweet smiles.

Julia said...

my eldest daughter does irish dancing...how cool to see it live by a group..and so closeup!!