I received this sweet blog award from my friend Patti. Liebster is a German word with several meanings such as dear, sweet, kind and beloved. I am honored to receive this award from Patti and thank you so much!
Patti has two delightful blogs I love to read. Her first is Fill my Cup with Beauty and her other is a classic movie blog where she writes reviews on her favorite classic movies. You can reach that link through her primary blog. Her blog is full of family memories and lots of love. She's an amazing women and a talented writer and I am so blessed to have gotten to know her over this past year of blogging! Please take a moment to stop by and visit her and say hi! :-)
To receive this reward, copy the picture for your blog and link back to my blog. Then choose 5 of your favorite blogs to pass the award on to! The hardest part?? Picking only 5!!!
I love to read so many of your blogs and some of you have received awards from me in the past ;-) So if you are not listed it doesn't mean I love your blogs any less! :-)
1) I like to take a moment to recommend reading Heather's blog called By The Sea. She is a sweet Mom raising her family while on the move with her husband. They have recently moved to the Middle East and she updates their lives regularly. She is also a very talented seamstress and crafter! Like me she likes to include some really wonderful quotes in her posts. Please take a moment to stop by and say hi!
2) Kerri is another wonderful, creative Mom who I love to visit and see what new recipe she may be trying or creative craft she's trying with her son. It was also interesting to learn over the past year that she doesn't live too far from me! :-) Her blog is called The Pleasures of my Life, please stop by and say hi!
3) Love to sew and like a great sense of humor? Then you have to visit McVal at Sew not my day! Her blog
always makes me smile! She's a hardworking mom going a million miles a minute and designs some beautiful pieces of clothing. Her daughters are quite lucky to have her! Please take a moment to stop by and say hi!
4) Next is Genn who I have only be reading her blog for a few weeks. She is a wonderful mom who talks candidly about raising her little girls and all their fun adventures. She's stylish and sweet and she's also a hairdresser and does the cutest little hairdos on her girls! She takes some really amazing pictures too! Please take some time to stop by and say hi!
5) Last but certainly not least is Mark. :-) I am so glad to have found his blog and to get to know his amazing family! He is a wonderful dad and he has an incredible sense of humor and I look forward to his new posts to see what he comes up with next :-)
Mark takes some really incredible photos and it's definitely worth stopping by and saying hi!
Thank you again Patti for this award and giving me an opportunity to feature some great blogs!
Have a wonderful day!!!