Thursday, August 25, 2011

Blog award :-)


I received this sweet blog award from my friend Patti. Liebster is a German word with several meanings such as dear, sweet, kind and beloved. I am honored to receive this award from Patti and thank you so much!

 Patti has two delightful blogs I love to read. Her first is Fill my Cup with Beauty and her other is a classic movie blog where she writes reviews on her favorite classic movies. You can reach that link through her primary blog. Her blog is full of family memories and lots of love. She's an amazing women and a talented writer and I am so blessed to have gotten to know her over this past year of blogging! Please take a moment to stop by and visit her and say hi! :-)

To receive this reward, copy the picture for your blog and link back to my blog. Then choose 5 of your favorite blogs to pass the award on to! The hardest part?? Picking only 5!!!

I love to read so many of your blogs and some of you have received awards from me in the past ;-) So if you are not listed it doesn't mean I love your blogs any less! :-)

1) I like to take a moment to recommend reading Heather's blog called By The Sea. She is a sweet Mom raising her family while on the move with her husband. They have recently moved to the Middle East and she updates their lives regularly. She is also a very talented seamstress and crafter! Like me she likes to include some really wonderful quotes in her posts. Please take a moment to stop by and say hi!

2) Kerri is another wonderful, creative Mom who I love to visit and see what new recipe she may be trying or creative craft she's trying with her son. It was also interesting to learn over the past year that she doesn't live too far from me! :-) Her blog is called The Pleasures of my Life, please stop by and say hi!

3) Love to sew and like a great sense of humor? Then you have to visit McVal at Sew not my day! Her blog
always makes me smile! She's a hardworking mom going a million miles a minute and designs some beautiful pieces of clothing. Her daughters are quite lucky to have her! Please take a moment to stop by and say hi!

4) Next is Genn who I have only be reading her blog for a few weeks. She is a wonderful mom who talks candidly about raising her little girls and all their fun adventures. She's stylish and sweet and she's also a hairdresser and does the cutest little hairdos on her girls! She takes some really amazing pictures too! Please take some time to stop by and say hi!

5) Last but certainly not least is Mark. :-) I am so glad to have found his blog and to get to know his amazing family! He is a wonderful dad and he has an incredible sense of humor and I look forward to his new posts to see what he comes up with next :-)
Mark takes some really incredible photos and it's definitely worth stopping by and saying hi!

Thank you again Patti for this award and giving me an opportunity to feature some great blogs!

Have a wonderful day!!!

Blessings,
Jill

5 comments:

McVal said...

You are a sweetheart! Thank you! Now I've got some homework to do. Gotta check these guys out!

Kerri said...

Thank you Jill! You are too kind! And congrats on your award! I'm going to go check out the other blogs you enjoy reading!

Patti said...

You definitely deserve the "beloved" award. I LOVE reading your blog and seeing the photos of your beautiful family and reading about what y'all have been up. I, too, am glad that our paths crossed through this great big world of blogging.

Love,
Patti

Mark said...

I'm a Winner!!!
Thank you so much Jill. This means a lot knowing that you like my "sense of humor". Cuz some people don't! ha!
Anyway, here is the deal, I just got this award last week and I just haven't posted any of these on my blog yet. I know, I feel awful that someone would give me an award and I don't post them. Also, it would be torture for me to choose my favorite blogs. I had to do this one and it almost killed me thinking that I was leaving someone out. But when I do post this award from the other Blogger who gave it to me, can I mention that you gave it to me too?
I just got back from the beach picking up the kids but I'm ignoring them right now just to be with you. How's that for being a good dad? Shhh, don't tell anyone.
Thanks again for this award. And if you ever leave Jerry, will you marry me next? Except you can't wear heels around me. I'm short enough without you towering over me.
m.

Heather said...

Awww Gosh you are so Sweet!! Thanks for the Award!! xoxo ~Heather :)