Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween recap, pumpkin, candy and yummy eyeballs! :-)

Despite the snow we had a fun Halloween! I made eyeballs with the girls and Jerry for a fun time and a yummy treat!
Simple ingredients....I modified a few things but I found the idea at familyfun.com.


This was my delicious example, lol.

Melt white chocolate and dip your favorite donut holes into the chocolate and let harden.

I think the girls did a pretty good job! :-)

Ewwwwww!! LOL

Anyone missing an eyeball?


Silliness....

We also were busy decorating our pumpkins!



She's not afraid to get her hands dirty! ;-)

Snow and pumpkins! Never thought I'd see that combination!


My Sally always watching in the doorway.

My clematis blooming in the snow....

Getting ready for trick or treating.

My beautiful princess!



Trading candy :-)

This was Kathleen's idea to make lunch for Hayley and I, lol....no we didn't eat it for lunch :-)

I was proud of her learning to cut up her own strawberries, that's a snack I encourage.

Just overlook the wild hair! LOL


So proud of her :-)

This is what happens when there's a day off school! LOL The American Girl's take over!

Hope you have a wonderful week!

Blessings,
Jill

14 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

The pumpkins look great!! And your girls are gorgeous!!

Happy Wednesday!

Kris said...

Oh, I am glad the girls got to have a fun Halloween! Those eyeballs are adorable! I wish I had known about those, I think the grands would love to make those. And eat them too!!!
Your pics of the Jack o Lanterns on the porch with the snow as backdrop was so pretty!
Love the girls trading candy. I remember those days!! Love...Love...the American Girls doll party. And who is that behind the granny square afghan? I love it!
Have a great rest of your week!!
Kris

Wendi said...

Looks like fun! A Halloween they will never forget.

Kerri said...

Cute picture of the girls and Jerry eating their creepy treats! Good idea to leave them on the forks...never saw that before!

Jenny said...

Those eyeballs are so cute!!!! Love the dolls everywhere.

McVal said...

Wow! Your neighbors give out the FUN sized candy bars! The little ones can't be fun when they're so small...
Great pumpkins! And I LOVE the picture of them eating the eyeballs! FUnny.

Cherie said...

I have to admit I love seeing the snow with the pumpkins - I am sure it was a cold night for you guys but so pretty!
Those eyeballs are great - I am going to have to remember those. I have made a lot of fun Halloween food in my day but I have never seen those - Super duper cute!

You guys rocked the pumpkins - I cannot believe how great your girls are - they just dig right in and have so much fun all the time.

So glad you had a happy Halloween!

Stay warm!

Mark said...

Honestly, what's up with those giant Three Musketeer Bars? Next year, I'm TrT-ing in your neighborhood.
I love the photo of them all eating the eyeballs!
m.

Sweet Tea said...

So that's where my eyeball is!!

Actually my Princess has been studying the eyeball this week in her Anatomy & Physiology class. (we home school). I've learned waaay more about the eyeball than I really want to know!

I actually thought your eyeballs were made from a marshmallow at first, but your eyeball is much more tasty than a simple marshmallow would be.

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Love the last picture! So cute :)

Genn said...

Hi Jill,
such cute pictures of your girls and their dolls!!
Those eyeballs look kinda creepy but my kids would probably love them.
did i skip over an update about your dr visit? i hope you are ok, i have been thinking about you!!
hope you have a good weekend.

Jessa Irene said...

Cuteness all of it. Such a fun post.

Beloved's Bride said...

Those are some pretty fabulous creepy treats! giggle.

What a lovely American Girl collection. Looks like a fabulous day off from school work.

Cindy said...

What a fun Halloween
yeah...my girls would have loved those eyeballs too! i can just see their faces now!:)
Your jack-o-lanters turned out great.
have a happy day jill