Friday, November 11, 2011

SOME GAVE ALL



To all the veterans out there thank you so much for all you do for our freedom. Thank you to the families who support these incredible men and women through their journeys. There are no words to express how much I appreciate and respect you all. A moment of remembrance today for those brave soldiers we have lost.....

Today and every day my family and I appreciate everything you do! Let's bring them all home safely to their families.

Many Blessings to all,

Jill

7 comments:

Olives and Pickles said...

What a great post.I agree thank you to them.
Hugs
Patty

Heather said...

Please email me! I have a question about your blog! :)

HeatherVonsj@gmail.com

Sweet Tea said...

Very nicely put.
I totally agree!

McVal said...

Amen to that!
Great song.

Tara said...

nicely said...

Have a great weekend Jill, tara

Camille said...

Yes, indeed Jill...I agree with you...we ought to be very thankful for all these men and women have done to secure our freedoms!

Many blessings to you my friend!

Happy weekend!
Camille

Lynn said...

Wonderful post and I agree with you so much!! Hope all is well with you and family happy weekend to you :o)