Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Dancing and fun in Disney :-)

Hello! How has your week been? I have been working on schoolwork and reorganization so will be posting on that soon! Still have some Disney pictures to share and more fun times! Be on the lookout for Valentine's ideas being shared too :-)

While waiting for our turn on Space Mountain with our fast passes, we danced with the DJ, Stitch and Goofy and Chip!


Kathleen was more excited about the bubbles they were blowing then the characters! LOL I love this shot I got! They were some big bubbles! :-) LOL


Stitch liked the bubbles too!


Look out Hayley! Stitch is after you!!

Swiss Family Robinson's tree house :-)



We went back for a little fun at the pool!




Hayley put on her swim cover up over her arms and looked like a sausage link lol, she couldn't move her arms or barely walk and was laughing so hard!



Sheer silliness and fun!

LOL!

Some pictures of our hotel resort!



This one creeped the girls out...it was just outside our room area and I think it reminded them of their awful experience at the Jack-In-The-Box restaurant!

We went to another character dinner, this one at the Swan hotel.

What a beautiful place!


As we walked through the lobby we came upon this beautiful chocolate display! The smell was so heavenly! :-) The whole thing is made from chocolate, brilliant talent!




Yes! This is all made from chocolate!!!




We had a really nice dinner buffet, wonderful food!


Some yummy desserts...


And a special kiss before we left....


Magical memories for a lifetime :-)

Blessings,
Jill

7 comments:

Lynn said...

I just love seeing these pictures, this is probably as close to Disney as I will ever get LOL

Beloved's Bride said...

OH, I think you got the better end of the deal with the chocolate. I took a picture of the tallest gingerbread tree at the Contemp Resort. It smelt divine but the samples probably didn't taste as good.

Fun pictures!

Jenny said...

Oh my goodness, how fun. I love all those resort shots, Disney does it right don't they? The chocolate is amazing. I laughed at Hayley too, what a silly girl. Glad you had fun.

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Wow, it looks like you and your family are having such a fun time!!! What a blessing that you can take these vacations together and create wonderful memories for your girls ;) :) When I saw the Swiss Family Robinson treehouse, that made me smile. That was my absolute favorite when my grandfather took me to Disneyland ;) :) Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

McVal said...

Totally awesome!!!
BTW: You've been tagged...

Tara said...

oooohhh that chocolate! I want some of that Disney magic! Love the happiness!

Kerri said...

It's magical indeed! Looks like you all made the most of your time there!