Saturday, January 21, 2012

Disney world show and parade :-)

A quick little post today to share more Disney pictures. There is snow outside and it's cold, but these pictures make me smile and bring warmth! We are having my brother in law and his family here this weekend. Praying for their safe travels in this snow...

What spectacular shows they put on in Disney!


Villains and all!



Did I mention how much I love my camera and it's zoom capabilities?

Jerry and the girls love driving this track! Hayley took off on her own....

Kathleen looks so little behind that wheel! LOL

They got to see the Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland

Tangle's wait was 2 1/2 hours so I zoomed in for a quick shot, lol


Another street parade!

They left lots of confetti behind!

The girls while we were waiting for the Christmas parade!

a beautiful rose!

The Christmas parade was really spectacular with lots to see, but I will just share a few pictures. Hopefully you'll get to see them in person one day :-)

Christmas in 70 degree weather! LOL





This band was really incredible....we enjoyed this part very much!


And of course we had to end with Santa ;-)

I will be sharing more Disney memories, but will also be preparing and sharing posts on organization, recipes and more in between. :-) Friday we got our new carpet put in the basement so organizing and purging will be occurring this week! Also I will show you a redo of my pantry and stocking up to eat healthy!
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

Blessings,
Jill

7 comments:

Camille said...

How FUN! It looks like you all had a fabulous time! :)

Many Blessings,
Camille

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Thanks for sharing the pics, Jill. It is really cute seeing your girls behind the wheels of those little cars ;) :) OH, and Cinderella in the parade...well, she's always been my personal favorite Disney character :) :)

Congrats on getting the new carpet. I hope that process goes smoothly!! Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

Beloved's Bride said...

The Disney pictures are fun to look at, particurally around Christmas Time. We did much of the same thing. We did 5 dinner shows since entertainment and dinner goes really well for our family. They were fun too! Several shows we were able to just walk into easily. I hear the best time to go though Disney is in September when no one wants to take Kiddos out of school. They told me there were no lines at all during that time. Good to remember but I like Christmas time. It seems just a little extra special.

Can't wait to see your re-do and pantry!

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Hailey spent probably an hour yesterday scrolling up and down, looking at all the picture from your Disney World trip. We are definitely going to have to take her someday!

Sweet Tea said...

I never get tired of seeing Cinderella's castle. It makes us all feel like a Princess again and again.

McVal said...

Man! That looks like fun! LOVE the confetti!

Kris said...

Almost makes me want to go to Disneyland. Almost....not quite!!
I am not a fan of amusement parks. But I do want to go with my grands one day. Looks like you all had a wonderful vacation!!!