Thursday, January 19, 2012

Taking advantage of the Magic hours at Magic Kingdom!

One great thing about staying at a Disney resort is the magic hours. They will either be early in the morning before the park is open to the public, or late at night after it closes. When we do Disney we are up early and staying up late. Hence why I am still trying to catch up on sleep! LOL Is that even possible to do? ;-)

So we were up early and enjoyed a beautiful ferry ride to the Magic Kingdom, my favorite park :-) I think the girl's like this the most too.


Grand Floridian Resort

Sun just starting to rise...

So peaceful and relaxing.....


We made it!



Beautiful Christmas trees everywhere!


You can tell it was early as no one was around the castle yet! LOL
We got lucky and walked into the Crystal Palace with no reservation! So we got to dine with Pooh and friends!

I have a confession...I do not like Winnie the Pooh.... yes I said it! I have been in education for over 20 years but I just can't find anything I like about this bear. Sorry.....

I do like Eeyore....

I love this red headed character a whole lot! ;-)

The girls both like Piglet....


Yup, these two are still my favorite characters! ;-) Love them both so much!!!
Look at that nice tall mug of hot cocoa...mmmmm they had the best hot cocoa there!

Here is my favorite....Tigger!!! I love how happy and bouncy he is!! Always can bring a smile to my face!

O.k. I had to have my picture taken with him....couldn't let that opportunity pass me by!! :-)

Love Kathleen's look here....he also took my hand and danced me around...I think Jerry may have been jealous?? A little?? LOL ;-)

They had beautiful flowers representing the characters...


O.k. I did include Pooh for those who love him....



In front of the castle getting ready for the show! Pictures of that tomorrow!

Kathleen had a pretty great seat! As you can see for a holiday the crowd still was not so bad this early.
Jerry had his coffee from Dunkin Donuts and we were all good!

Enjoy your day!!

Blessings,
Jill

8 comments:

McVal said...

How great you got there before too many people showed!
And Pooh is a greedy honey glutton.

SonyaAnn said...

You make me want to go back! We love Disney world. The last time we went Anna was in high school. I would love to go back but would feel terrible if we didn't bring her. I know that not taking your 20 year old to Disney wouldn't look bad but I think that she would be scared for life. LOL. DJ just isn't interested anymore. Sad.

Lynn said...

Loved the pictures and especially of the castle thanks so much for sharing happy weekend to you!!

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

I am really enjoying seeing Disneyworld through your family's eyes. I've never been and hope to one day.

Totally off topic...there is a girl who works at the doctor's office that I was at today who is Kathleen's older twin. I hope I didn't seem rude by staring but she looks so much like her.

I'm okay with Pooh although he's not necessarily my fave. Where was everyone at that time of morning? It must've been pretty eery. When I worked at Disneyland and was there during grad nights, I would walk the park after it was closed and it was also pretty creepy when it was still and quiet.

Julie said...

Love them pictures Jill. I like Eyore the best. Pooh, he's okay but Pigglett is cutier.
Thanks for sharing. Take care Jill and God Bless!!

Tara said...

Hi Jill, ohhh those pictures of the fog and the magic kingdom in the morning... they could be on the cover of a magazine. Looks like you're all having sooooo much fun! Someday when we go I'll have to talk to you for advice on "how to do Disney" you all seem so relaxed. What's the secret? keep sharing!

Have a wonderful weekend with your two beautiful girls ~ tara

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Hi Jill,
That's really cool that you and the family could go to Disneyland ;) :) That looks like so much fun and how cool you could go when there weren't that many people around :) :) Yes, I agree your girls are the two best characters :) :) Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

Camille said...

How pretty it was with that fog on the water. No wonder you are still trying to catch up on sleep! There is SO much to do at Disney! :)

Blessings,
Camille