Friday, January 13, 2012

Walt Disney World Hollywood Studios Part 2!

There are so many fun and exciting things to do in Disney World so I always get the park hopper option. This allows you to visit different parks on the same day. It is great for getting to scheduled meals, fireworks, etc.! Definitely worth it!

Next at Hollywood Studios we went to the Indiana Jones stunt show and we loved it! Kathleen was literally shaking from excitement and there were a few times we both jumped! We all lucked out and got front row seats! It was awesome!

Just a couple pictures as I don't want to give away the whole show! It's a must see!


Afterwards we were getting pretty hungry so we found this Sci-Fi diner to eat at. The lighting was so low I couldn't get the best shots, but it was a cool experience!

In the background you can see that the booths are cars and there is a "drive-in" movie screen for watching old alien films, etc.


It was designed to make you feel like you were under a night sky!

Hayley loved the "real" chocolate milk shakes, very thick!


After that we headed out and stood in line to see Phineas and Ferb!

I think even Jerry was pretty excited to see them! LOL


Had to get autographs of course!


LOL!

Checked our Cars 2!


We also got to enjoy a beautiful light show! I took so many pictures so I will try to refrain myself and post only a few! LOL


It was really neat, they played Christmas songs and had hot cocoa you could buy we really enjoyed it!




Christmas lights in shorts?? LOL



So beautiful!



The lights went on for several blocks and they even had "snow" falling! Kathleen was dancing and laughing as it was falling :-) So enjoyed watching the girl's reactions :-)



We eventually headed back to our resort and was greeted by this in our window!

Our housekeeper Nora did little things to make it extra special for the girls!


I think the stuffed animals were well taken care of while we were gone! :-)

Stay tuned....more to share tomorrow! I'm just getting started! LOL

Blessings,
Jill

11 comments:

Jenny said...

It looks so cute to have the stuffed animals all lined up. How sweet. We went on a cruise once and our steward did the same thing with our towels and robes and such, it was those little touches that made it so special. Those lights are beautiful, you are lucky you captured them, my nighttime shots never turn out.

Karen said...

My boys would have been completely jazzed to have met Phineas and Ferb. How fun! And those Christmas lights are beautiful.

Tara said...

My favorite picture is the one with the suffed animals in the window looking out... too cute!
That light parade look amazing. I've got to go to Disney at Christmastime one of these years! Keep the picturs coming!

Julie said...

Thank you Jill for sharing these pictures. I love that you guys do so much with your kids. I am so going to miss these things with Mike but maybe one day he'll have kids and we can go and do then.
Take care and can't wait to see more.
Blessings my friend!!

SonyaAnn said...

Thank you so much for sharing. It looks like it was the perfect trip.
Have a wonderful weekend.

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Wow! How fun! The lights are incredible! Glad you guys got to do this :) What wonderful memories you've made!

Sweet Tea said...

Nobody does FUN quite like Disney.
Your girls will always remember this great trip.
Looks like they had a great time!

Kerri said...

That sci-fi diner looks like a cool place! And the light show is amazing!

His bondservant said...

What an amazing trip. So glad you and your family had this experience! LOVE the light show. I would really like to see that in person!

Bec said...

Hi Jill! so lovely to see you :) What a fantastic holiday you have all had, your girls are so lucky, every childs dream lol! I cant believe how tall they both look since I last popped over here. I have some catching up to do I see, I wonder how your studying is going. Bec x

Cherie said...

What a fun trip!! You caught some great memories in your pictures.
We LOVE Disney and are headed out that way this spring. Your pictures make me excited to go!!