Friday, March 23, 2012

A blog award!

Happy Friday everyone!

I received a blog award from Table for 7 which is a delightful blog sharing some very yummy recipes!
Thank you so much for giving me the Versatile Blogger award! Be sure to stop by her blog and say hello! :-)


Here are the rules for accepting the award:

1) Thank the person and link to their page
2) Select 15 bloggers who you follow regularly or have recently discovered & share the award
3) Share 7 things about yourself
4) In their posts of acceptance have them include this set of rules
5) Let each blogger know they have been nominated by leaving a comment on their blogs.

Hmmm 7 things about me....

1) I dislike driving on the road with tractor trailors very much! LOL I will avoid driving by them as much as I can and if someone else is driving I can be found turning my head or covering my eyes!

2) I absolutely LOVE dogs and wish I could rescue them all!

3) I have always loved to dance and thought one day I'd be a famous ballerina :-)

4) I love to learn new things and I actually enjoy college coursework....really :-)

5) One of my biggest pet peeves is someone who lies. I really have zero tolerance for it :-(

6) I love to write and have several stories started and hoping to one day publish one :-)

7) I always have my toe nails painted! LOL Too much info? ;-) But seriously I can't stand a "naked" toe!

I Love my girls more than anything!!

Now the hard part is picking just 15 great blogs and I've sent out awards before so hopefully I have not missed you and my philosophy is you all have wonderful blogs and you are more than welcome to use this award! :-)

Here are some wonderful places to visit!! If you have some time this weekend stop in and say hello to these great bloggers.


Have a wonderful weekend!!!

Blessings,
Jill
















15 comments:

Nezzy said...

What a sweet, sweet picture of your and your girls!!!

Congratulations on your well deserved award sweetie.

I sure appreciate your gesture but I'm an award free blog although I do so love seein' my name in lights!!!

Thanks sweetie!!!

God bless and enjoy your beautiful day!!! :o)

McVal said...

Hey! I know some of those guys!!! Yay! and I get to make some new friends! Thanks!

McVal said...

Oh and I so rarely paint my toes, it's scary... Or at least to anyone who has to be near them...

Simone said...

I do the same thing when someone else is driving behind a tractor. (Don't know why.) Thank you for the award. I count it a privilege. I am also an award free blog but you are so very sweet to think of me. Will you ever pursue dancing again?

Heather said...

Oh so sweet the picture of you and the girls :) thanks for the blog award how sweet of you! I always wanted to be a ballerina as well... And I am with you I would rescue every dog if I could too! Have a great weekend Love Heather

Heather said...

Oh so sweet the picture of you and the girls :) thanks for the blog award how sweet of you! I always wanted to be a ballerina as well... And I am with you I would rescue every dog if I could too! Have a great weekend Love Heather

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Jill,
Congrats on the award. You so deserve it greatly. Thank you for passing it on to me. I am flattered that you included me in your list.
I have become a non award blog some time ago, but for some reason I realized tonight that my blog pic stating that is not on my sidebar. Not sure how that happened. But, I am so very grateful to you and will follow up with your gift.

I so enjoyed reading your list of things about you. You are such an interesting gal and do so many wonderful things. I love the pic of the you and your darling girls. That is one to frame for sure. Your girls are so blessed to have you for their mother. I am sure they know that too.

Thank you so much my friend. You are such a dear.
Have a wonderful weekend.
XO Celestina Marie

Katharine said...

Jill! Thank you so much for the award! I decided a while ago to be award free, but I am honoured to be chosen! I love your all about you list, and your picture is beautiful!
I always enjoy my visit here...
Have a wonderful weekend!

Mark said...

Congratulations and thank you so much for this!
I've already received this a couple of times but what's one more, right!
Loved your 7 things.
The "toe" one killed me. After that, you may pick tons more followers just wanting photos of those little piggies!
Thanks again! And you forced me to blog on the weekend. I'll get you for that!
m.

Kris said...

Well I learned some new things about you! Thank you so much for bestowing me with your award. I do something a bit differently though when one is received. I hope you won't mind. I simply mention some of my favorite blogs, to try to get some more exposure to blogs that I find that I enjoy very much. Forgive me if I don't post the award on my blog, as I have decided it works best for me to simply pay it forward with more blogs to post. I do appreciate your kindness. You are always a bright spot in my day when I visit!!!!
Hugs,
Kris

Camille said...

Dear Jill ~ Congrats on the award! :) I enjoyed reading your list about you...and the pic of you and your girls. Did you change your hairstyle? It's cute. :)

Have a wonderful day!
Blessings,
Camille

KERRY said...

Hi Jill! Congrats to you and thank you so much for thinking of me :)
I really love visiting your sweet blog! xo

Annie said...

Congrats on the award and thank you for sharing it with me. I apologize for being so tardy in coming to get it. I have my post planned for later this week!

Olives and Pickles said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me and my blog!
You are so sweet and I always enjoy vivisting your blog.
Big hugs
Patty

Sheila said...

Congrats on your award. Thank you for sharing it with me. I'm not much of a blogger lately though=( Let's see if I know how to get it to my blog!! I hope y'all have a wonderful weekend. Take care.