Thursday, March 29, 2012

I won a lovely gift

I was so blessed to win this beautiful hand made silk scarf from my blogging friend Patty.


It arrived yesterday and Kathleen was just bubbling with excitement for me to take it out of the bag :-)


She made a scarf out of it....


Had fun dancing to music with it and swirling, swirling, swirling!


Love this shot of her and the sheer joy the scarf brought to her :-)


She even recognized how the beautiful colors matched my flowers...



Hayley's first words were "oh my! what a beautiful scarf!"


My thoughts: Oh my, what beautiful girls I have :-)


Patty was one of the bloggers I just featured with my award, if you haven't already stop by and say hello to her. She has great craft and learning ideas for young children.

Thank you again Patty! It is truly beautiful and we are most grateful :-)

"May you live every day of your life"  ---Jonathan Swift

Blessings,
Jill








11 comments:

Julie Harward said...

LOL these girls of yours are so sweet...love the scarf too, very pretty spring colors! ;)

Patti said...

What a lovely gift! The colors are gorgeous...and just what one needs after a long, bleak, colorless winter.

And, yes, I agree...what beautiful girls you have.

Have a wonderful day.

Love,
Patti

McVal said...

It's beautiful!!!

Olives and Pickles said...

Thank you such a kind post. Love the pictures of the girls..they are just too cute!
I am glad they liked the scarf.
Blessings
Patty

Beloved's Bride said...

Extremely sweet pictures. The girls look wonderful with the scarf. What a lovely blog gift.

Kerri said...

What a pretty scarf! I think the three of you will be fighting over it! :)

Simone said...

Both girls look adorable with the scarf. It's so sweet to get gifts from blogger friends!

Mark said...

Seriously, I need to have more daughters in my life.
m.

Stef said...

That is such a fun scarf. I bet it can go with almost everything. But I think it goes best with your girls. Love it!

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Beautiful! Love the spring colors and I especially love the enthusiasm of your girls. Reminds me of my own kids when something new comes in the mail :)

Cindy said...

How beautiful and sweet is that!!:)
have happy day jill