Friday, April 20, 2012

Martina McBride - In My Daughter's Eyes (LIVE)

         

Tonight's the big night! Kathleen is so excited about the Kindergarten ball!! Dances have been practiced, preparations done all we need is our best dresses, suits, cameras and our smiles! I am so looking forward to this magical night with Kathleen. It was only a few short years ago I had the opportunity to go with Hayley. My time surely does fly by!

Martina McBride is one of my favorite singers, beautiful voice, amazing lyrics.... This song was in my head today as I was looking forward to this night. Pictures to come soon.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

blessings,
Jill

9 comments:

McVal said...

Have fun tonight!!!!

Tara said...

One of my all time favorite songs. Scott made a video of Anna and I (pictures of just us) with the background music that song! So love it! Hope you all have a magical night, tara

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

What a beautiful song :) :) :)

The kindergarten ball sounds really lovely. Have a great time :) :)

Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :) :) :)

Honeysuckle Haven Cottage said...

Thats such a sweet song. It makes me want to cry thinking about how quick my little girls are growing up :(

Simone said...

That is so sweet! Is it for just a mom or dad or can both parents go? Looking forward to the pictures!

Kerri said...

Love that song and Martina McBride...hope you and Kathleen had a wonderful evening at the kindergarten ball!

Nicolle said...

That song really gets to me. I love it. What a sweet time for you guys. Can't wait to see pictures. :)

Eileen said...

Glad Dad and I were here and able to watch the prepartions of getting ready. And so happy to see how pretty (and handsome...Jerry) every one looked and the smiles and excitement on our lovely Kathleen! A special night for all!! :-)

Martina McBride said...

This song is so much meaningful to me ! I love my daughter so much !