Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy 4 th of July

To all my American readers... Happy 4 th of July! I'm behind on posting today but I hope you all had wonderful safe celebrations!!

Just wanted to share this picture of Jerry and the girls.., it's one of my favorite July 4 th pictures from a few years ago. My how much they have grown!!

I am trying this post from my IPad so bear with me, the app shows up very small like it would on my phone. Going to check the store and see if they have one for iPads.


Have a wonderful night!

Blessings,
Jill

7 comments:

Mark said...

It really is Super Cute!
Now go to bed now.
m.

Jenny said...

Happy 4th to you too!

Heather said...

Hope you had a wonderful 4th! What a very cute photo!

McVal said...

Great pic! LOVE her hair!!!

Hena Tayeb said...

Great picture. A lovely family.

Heather said...

So cute! Love this picture Happy 4th love Heather

Nicolle said...

PRECIOUS!