Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Catching up: Kathleen's party

Kathleen's birthday is this Sunday the 25th, but we celebrated with a party on the 10th since hers is so close to Thanksgiving. This year we had her party at Sweet and Sassy salon/store and they really did a wonderful job! Especially considering we had 15 girls, not including Hayley and her friend Taylor. The staff was great and really kept things moving smoothly. She was so excited!

Kathleen was in her glory with all the pampering, she chose the Fairy party package :-)

The girl's all had a blast!!

We didn't have time to open gifts there so we brought them home and opened them with my niece Neve.

Silly girls!!

Gotta love those smiles!!!

We are planning a few days away to visit my family over Thanksgiving holiday. I feel so far behind as I have been so busy. So much on my to do list lately and feel like I've been neglecting my blog, so wanted to catch up. :-) Need to spend time visiting everyone's blog and hope to do so over the next several days. I've also been doing updates on Facebook and Instagram
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!! Treasure those moments with your loved ones and friends. Take the time to enjoy the little things in life, for really they are the big things.

                                                              Blessings,
                                                                 Jill

13 comments:

Eileen said...

It was a super duper little girl birthday party! Poppop and I just loved watching the girls become Fairy Princess. Their whirling and twirling with their magic wands, hair pieces and their fairy wings, were a delight. Wish I was 7 again and do a party like that with my special friends. :-) It was the perfect party for a 7 year old Fairy Princess!

A Primitive Homestead said...

Happy Birthday Kathleen. Enjoy your family homecoming all of you. Blessings!
Lara

Annie at Haphazard Homestead said...

Such fun!

(I'm never letting Kat look at your blog. LOL!)

Annie at Haphazard Homestead said...

Such fun!

(I'm never letting Kat look at your blog. LOL!)

McVal said...

Awe! A true princess!!! Happy birthday!

Wendi said...

Such a fun party! Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Linda said...

Happy Birthday Kathleen!
Beautiful photos!
Hugs

Beloved's Bride said...

Happy Thanksgiving.

Looking forward to all your festivities in picture form. ;)

Sweet Tea said...

Sweet memories for Princess Kathleen!

Erin said...

Happy Belated birthday! What a sweet party :)

Erin TableforSeven said...

Happy Belated birthday! What a sweet party :)

Your Heart of the Home said...

Hey Jill.. it your long lost friend from Glass of sweet tea.. I have not been blogging but I had to update my http://yourheartofthehome.blogspot.com/ and thought I would stop by and say Hi.. I think of you and the other blogging buddies of mine often..I hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving..swing by when you have a litte time and say Hi over at Your Heart of the Home.. love ya and miss ya.. talk to ya soon

Hena Tayeb said...

wow.. that a great party.. Happy Birthday to Kathleen... she looks so happy!